#1 <L90 Gorge Speed Clear Build VarthDaver's - Disfavour Blood Flicker - 2H Auraless - SC

Hmm, i think this must be the first time in a guide/build that my supporter item (Death's Oath) has been mentioned.
Tears of blood, aching heart,
My dear Isildria must depart.

[Keeper] Oath keepers - Friendly EU focused guild for experienced players More info @ thread ID; 1426886
IGN; Isildria
Deal with the quest for the Bandits you choose it?
IG DiaBLoKoR137
Just got the axe yesterday and must say i am loving it! Have done maps and such for ~3 levels now and holy moley, this stuff is pretty neato. Had a windripper and crit split build before - this was an upgrade to clearspeed and a somewhat sidestep or maybe even upgrade in survivability. Not 1% viable (600 exalt rainbownuker with mjolner and sick GGG gear) but definitely one of the fastest map clearer and MOST FUN TO PLAY!! Did some alterations to the build, but its damn fun :D
Could you update the build for 1.2.1
Thanks VarthDaver for this clever build. It caught my eye when it was announced that Atziri's Disfavour would be a common uber atziri drop.

I'm currently level 95, Duelist.

I've adapted the build to 1.2.1 and I went with Duelist instead of Scion.

All around, with the tree changes, you get more damage, more accuracy and Herald of Ash works really well with it. (with BM and the 60% less reservation behind it)

My tree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAecFLQmWEuETTBQgFFIUcRiRGNsaVSFVIWAj9iSbJbwnICcvLIUs-zBPMHwxnjH7NZI26DkOOuE-z0CgQXRGaUd-Sn1KyE2STeNQR1FHVElW2Vb6WK9aGluvXz9gS2EhZFJko2VNZ6BuqnLDdO108XYrd9d4DXrvfPV9dX8rf-OAioLkhNmE74dqh3aKIoqvjX2QCpARkGyZK5tYpKymV6cwqW6pc6mUqwuuULXyvJ-9gb3mwKbA88EEzAbTftaK2L3dDd-_45_kUesJ7g7vDu968i_yRfdN_MX-Cv6P_ro=

My Gear:

For the chest, I went with Lightning Coil, it provide the extra tankiness needed to not get oneshot in groups.

I also killed Atziri without much trouble at 95. However, I had to swap Abyssus for a Bringer of Rain. I initially thought there's no way I could do Atziri with no shield, no auras and 75% resists. I also had to tweak my CWDT setup for Atziri.

Cyclone + immortal call works really well for the trio.

I wanted to write something before I swapped build as I feel I went as far as I could with this one for now.

Any questions, let me know.

2H meta is not dead but it still needs help imo.

Fun build.
Last edited by PCPTornado on Sep 30, 2014, 8:25:01 PM
I need your guys memories. Was he running resolute technique and what do you think a tree like this would look like now. I know he had ondar's guilde & 5 frenzy charges.
Last edited by ZePample on Jun 10, 2015, 10:54:48 PM
?
Love this build! I have 2 questions:

First - Could you update the build for 2.0?
Second - When you do that?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info