[WebApp] Full Attack & Spell DPS Calculator (v1.2b2)

Please fix some bugs for Spell DMG calc:
Final Crit. Strike Chance always 5, no matter how i try to change it to lower value. I make 1-2-3-4 Critical Strike Chance and still i have 5% Final Crit. Strike Chance... thats a bug or something. There some spells that have lower crit chance then 5%.

In GEAR section inc % Inc Lightning dmg (Fire/Cold) value 100% broken! Dont work, i try to make 9999999% and still nothing changed for my dps, thats bug.

NO TOTEM NODES! I cant find any totem nodes at skill tree section or elsewhere.

Herald of Ice - aura? Just not sure if this must be at aura section or not and how calculate with dps Herald ice?

And some small bugs.
I've been looking for something like this. Hope to god it works. Last updated 2 months ago makes it seem iffy.

After using it a little... it would be nice if you could make it able to load gear like the offline passive tree tool. It is nice that you can save/load, though. I appreciate all the hard work. It looks great.
Loot Filter -- https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1490867
Filter Parser -- https://github.com/ffhighwind/Path-of-Exile-Filter-Parser
What happened to the excel version
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Also would be great if correct and add FaceBreakers calc damage
Is the elemental conversion stuff in the first section broken?

With only phys weapon damage values, APS, crit chance, STR, %base skill modifier & accuracy cells filled:

Putting a value in the % physical converted to fire cell does nothing.
Putting a value in the % physical converted to lightning cell changes NET TOTAL, crit dmg, crit damage achieved, and final base DPS.
Putting a value in the % physical converted to cold cell changes "extra damage from converted" cell right next to it, and that's it.
Bump for OP and fix/adds/improvement.
Pls!
AMAZING App!

Sadly, it's not giving me my actual DPS, instead adding about 15-20% for some reason. Triple checked every single data point, and yet...

Please add Support for Herald of Ice, btw.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on Oct 15, 2014, 6:00:33 AM
"
CantripN wrote:
AMAZING App!

Sadly, it's not giving me my actual DPS, instead adding about 15-20% for some reason. Triple checked every single data point, and yet...

Please add Support for Herald of Ice, btw.

The only known issue right now is a bug in the Gear Fire & Lightning damage, and that should take down your damage, not raise it. Anyway, will be fixed in the next release.

About Herald of Ice, you can easily input the values as Ice Damage in your Main Weapon or Main Spell tab.
- Attack and Spell DPS Calculator (view-thread/977942)
- IIQ/IIR balance guide (view-thread/725812)
A full check and rework about the tool will be done after 1.3 patch release, if and when I manage to get time to do it. Meanwhile, I released a new version of the excel spreadsheets for developers.

If you wanna help with the app, you can prove in any way you're developing a PoE related app and you need the excel documents, please contact me through PM, ingame or accessing the poesp.com TeamSpeak.
- Attack and Spell DPS Calculator (view-thread/977942)
- IIQ/IIR balance guide (view-thread/725812)
I really like this but i would love more damage conversion options because i would like it to be able to account for avatar of fire and cold to fire or pyre.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info