[WebApp] Full Attack & Spell DPS Calculator (v1.2b2)

"
Edzilla wrote:
Anyway to use this, to get tooltip damage? Or do you have to put in the tooltip damage to figure out the dps - i keep getting "4259,64144375" dps.... unless that comma is suppose to be a period i don't think this is correct, lol.

Tooltip DPS is DPS from the game, just in case you wanna compare both values (app vs game).
- Attack and Spell DPS Calculator (view-thread/977942)
- IIQ/IIR balance guide (view-thread/725812)
"
Chuca79 wrote:
"
Edzilla wrote:
Anyway to use this, to get tooltip damage? Or do you have to put in the tooltip damage to figure out the dps - i keep getting "4259,64144375" dps.... unless that comma is suppose to be a period i don't think this is correct, lol.

Tooltip DPS is DPS from the game, just in case you wanna compare both values (app vs game).

So, you don't have to put in the tooltip DPS to get an accurate reading?

Currently getting 6306,4821375.

Since you can only apply the stat increases of spell echo, the actual effect that it casts an additional time would just double the DPS number right? So instead of 6300, it would be 12600?
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
"
Edzilla wrote:

No, is just for comparison purposes.

"
Edzilla wrote:

Since you can only apply the stat increases of spell echo, the actual effect that it casts an additional time would just double the DPS number right? So instead of 6300, it would be 12600?

No, the Spell Echo "More cast speed" modifier already includes that additional cast, same way the "More attack speed" modifier from Multistrike includes the two additional attacks.
"
Chuca79 wrote:
"
Edzilla wrote:

No, is just for comparison purposes.

"
Edzilla wrote:

No, the Spell Echo "More cast speed" modifier already includes that additional cast, same way the "More attack speed" modifier from Multistrike includes the two additional attacks.

Ahh.. Lame - alright.

Would there any way to calculate DPS from using a Doon Cuebiyari?
Last edited by Edzilla on Aug 8, 2014, 12:50:12 PM
"
Edzilla wrote:
Would there any way to calculate DPS from using a Doon Cuebiyari?

We'll include some new features like the Cuebiyari's related and global increaed damage from gear in further releases. Meanwhile, I leave you here a "bypass" to calculate it:

- Gear tab: insert the "Increased Elemental Dmg" and "Increased Cast Speed" bonuses from Doon Cuebiyari. Remember the level 30 Iron Will will give you an extra 10% cast speed if your main spell is in the own weapon.
- Gear tab: Divide your STR/8 and insert that value in the weapon Increased Physical, Elemental, Chaos and Spell Dmg cells.
Bump for a exelent idea

Great Job
Punched in all the data for my dualstrike melee splash setup and it says that I do 2.9k compared to the in-town tooltip which is 12k - that's a crazy variance. Are all the results like this? I was trying to figure out the DPS of a potential build I want to do and it came out to almost 7k dps. Should I expect that to be higher, in-game, tooltip wise?
Updated to v0.9.

Now you can save and load your calculations, a big improvement.

"
Edzilla wrote:
Punched in all the data for my dualstrike melee splash setup

If you read the user guide, FAQ section, Dual Wielding builds aren't tested yet with this app.
Last edited by Chuca79 on Aug 9, 2014, 4:58:45 PM
"
Chuca79 wrote:
Updated to v0.9.

Now you can save and load your calculations, a big improvement.

"
Edzilla wrote:
Punched in all the data for my dualstrike melee splash setup

If you read the user guide, FAQ section, Dual Wielding builds aren't tested yet with this app.

Awwww, that sucks. I read the guide, just not the FAQ. Didn't see that part. K, thanks.
Thanks so much. Great contribution. This should be added to the stickied post with the guides& game information!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info