Expansion Announcement Timeline

"
There's currently a pair of one-month leagues running that end on August 9, NZ time. We're expecting to post an infographic about the leagues once they've completed. Is there any data you'd like to see in that infographic that we don't normally cover?

Be clear about which combo was the most dangerous to players and which combo had the most high end drops.
"
Druga1757 wrote:
DATA - CURRENCY

How many exalts, eternals, mirrors were dropped.

How many players where currency was concentrated - how many players got 1 exalt/mirror drop, more than 1, how many players ended up with 10 exalts, 25, 50+, etc.

Any other data that can quantify the wealth distribution.

Seconded that. I'm totally curios about the amount of currency dropped, used, sold in game. Maybe to much to cover, but a little info would be nice.

Great game, btw.
"
Is there any data you'd like to see in that infographic that we don't normally cover?

Might be a royal pain to extract from logs, but "Deaths cheated" counter for HC league. Events where player drops connection on any map other than town zones only to reconnect shortly after.
Sure in some cases it might be a natural disconnect, but if GGG can extract total number of such events it would shed some light on how hardcore our HC-only community truly is.
"
respon wrote:
"
Is there any data you'd like to see in that infographic that we don't normally cover?

Might be a royal pain to extract from logs, but "Deaths cheated" counter for HC league. Events where player drops connection on any map other than town zones only to reconnect shortly after.
Sure in some cases it might be a natural disconnect, but if GGG can extract total number of such events it would shed some light on how hardcore our HC-only community truly is.

I agree, NDE's for HC would be interesting
Saved
I'd like to see top 10 lists for unique monsters, ranking them by stats like:

1) Killed the most players
2) Killed the most BY players
3) Spawned but not killed / Spawned and killed ratio

This would mostly apply to invaders/exiles and also only to the HC league.
For the HC infographic id like to see what account died the most :D who has the strongest will to reroll and keep going?
Last edited by Prozon on Jul 18, 2014, 2:33:34 PM
I'd like to know how many others are cowardly like me and skip certain map bosses - a top 10 of most frequently skipped would be interesting. Also, how much high-end currency did we miss? I wonder how many exalts, eternals, mirrors drop but don't get picked up. Then maybe put the grand total up as a prize, or just give it all to me.
"At Grinding Gear Games, we take PvP combat very seriously. Many of our staff have a background as hardcore gamers and we are going to take every opportunity to make Path of Exile’s PvP metagame as competitive as we can. We strongly believe that a vital driver of long-term play in online action RPGs is the quest for the perfect PvP character and the immense amount of item acquisition required to achieve this. We expect that a large portion of the game’s economy will service PvP players who are looking for every advantage over their competitors. While it’s always possible to fight monsters using substandard gear if you are painstakingly careful, other players rarely allow you this opportunity." - Chris 2011

RIP THE PvP DREAM
Last edited by OriGinS on Jul 18, 2014, 2:50:21 PM
I'd like to see you guys post how many Mirrors dropped in both races.
"
Quelex wrote:
I'd like to see you guys post how many Mirrors dropped in both races.

A lot of requests for this particular piece of info, will be interesting if they actually release it.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info