Creating a Unique Item

Holy shit. That single item just might get me into HC when the next 4 month's hits. Brilliant item indeed.
"
DemoN_M4U wrote:
Nice item, I hope they add something similar to new SC leagues.

You die in HC with this on your char it goes to SC anyways.
Maybe you can explain the thinking behind crown of eyes?
In this topic: People calling the unique ridiculously overpowered or outright garbage.

Always amusing to read the forums.
"
DarkHeart69 wrote:
Transform... maybe at 90+ or 100 it becomes super beast. 156-244 would start falling behind around 75-80 so it may be earlier.

What.?? Are you suggesting you can wear this at level 90-100? It has 1.00 ASPD, no way.
i use a secret account because i am a politician that doesnt want the NSA to know i play poe.
"
kasub wrote:
In this topic: People calling the unique ridiculously overpowered or outright garbage.

Always amusing to read the forums.

It's neither. It's a good leveling axe but not that good that you can still wear it at level 60+. With the belt recipe you can get a pretty good jasper chopper anyway...
i use a secret account because i am a politician that doesnt want the NSA to know i play poe.
WTB all of The Harvests

1 chaos pst :)
Oh god I hope that's not the final design.

inb4 mjolner 2.0
+1

I find most notable the % global crit per level. This is clearly a controversial topic, but I welcome such if it helps lower/mid level uniques make it into higher level builds. This makes me wonder what other per level mods we might see in the future.

~ + 1 Health per level? (could be interesting on any item)
~ + 0.5% attack speed per level (could be interesting on nearly any weapon)
~ + 5 armor per level (Omg, GG if put on perandus)

In the last league, one of my favorite arc wands only cost 1-3c... Not the best possible, but a descent unique, undervalued for lightning spells. This axe could turn out to be interesting for specific builds, particularly if it is indeed comparatively inexpensive.

Props to the people remembering that the best possible rares should have the chance to outshine uniques.
Last edited by DragonsProphecy on Jul 14, 2014, 2:34:45 PM
"
"
DemoN_M4U wrote:
Nice item, I hope they add something similar to new SC leagues.

You die in HC with this on your char it goes to SC anyways.

Wait, it does? So you can just go into HC and smuggle a league exclusive item into another league?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info