[2.1 Ghazzy - Summoner Guides] Low Budget Builds

Vaal Haste :)
Hi Ghazzy thanks for the build. I am lev 73 now and am REALLY struggling. Pretty much any map over 71-73ish is very tough and I die a lot. Some of my masters are level 7 now and I fail missions sometimes, especially Zana, who gave me death and taxes the other night. I died 4 times without doing a single point of damage to the boss ( but I suppose that one is hard for many people!).

Anyway, I know my equipment must kinda suck, and maybe my gems are just not leveled enough, but I thought I would see if I could get some suggestions as to where to go with gear. I am pretty dirt poor but at least I need some sort of direction heh.

Spoiler

Thanks for any help you can give.
With that gear (especially that belt) with low lvl gems (without quality on most of them) and at lvl 73, you are doing 71maps? You are doing fine. And get some life on ur gears!
"
Baldrick wrote:
Hi Ghazzy thanks for the build. I am lev 73 now and am REALLY struggling. Pretty much any map over 71-73ish is very tough and I die a lot. Some of my masters are level 7 now and I fail missions sometimes, especially Zana, who gave me death and taxes the other night. I died 4 times without doing a single point of damage to the boss ( but I suppose that one is hard for many people!).

Anyway, I know my equipment must kinda suck, and maybe my gems are just not leveled enough, but I thought I would see if I could get some suggestions as to where to go with gear. I am pretty dirt poor but at least I need some sort of direction heh.

Spoiler

Hi Baldrick,

I'm 81 now and I think your stuff is ok for now, perhaps needs more intel/es. You can try to have inscrease cast speed / spell damage on you staff / amulet.
anyway, in my case, I have make a little change on the leveling process, I have taken duration nodes before boosting my ES (potency of will / exceptional performance).
So my leveling was : all minion nodes, all aura nodes, duration, ES (and chaos inoculation when I had 3,5k ES)
With this I have more SRS and they last more, a big boost of DPS.

Of course, your still weak, and you have to take care to be far and let your zombies and SRS on the battlefield. Positioning is important, you don't want to get hit, minions are here for that :)

With these 2 nodes and your current stuff, you will have a good DPS (you can also take melee splash instead of added fire damage for maps, and switch added fire for bosses).
Also there is bosses you want to avoid (some who can reach you with spells at distance bypassing your minions).
Last edited by partyboy79 on Jan 15, 2015, 2:53:12 AM
"
Ceratoidei wrote:
Vaal Haste :)

ah yes of course! duh...
Last edited by zarb on Jan 15, 2015, 1:16:09 PM
Is this a good staff to Start the build? Whats the price if i want to sell it?

"
bcutter wrote:

that staff is fucking awesome
"
bcutter wrote:

That is a GREAT staff!
I'm horrible at prices but you should either use it or sell it. It's marvelous!

"
Baldrick wrote:

Spoiler

I would say you need a shitton more HP, and you lack cast speed on your weapon. But as others have commented, you are doing fine running those maps at that lvl! Keep it up and upgrade your pieces, and you'll soon progress at higher maps!

"
zarb wrote:
I noticed in one of your videos that you pre-cast 30ish SRS and then move in. Im curious how you can get above 10 with the gear you have linked on the first post (no faster casting linked, no cast speed on weapon...). Is that dps video simply outdated or what gives?

Some of my videos are of my "main summoner" which has the end game gear for HB-SRS Summoner low life. I reach 30+ spirits with Vaal Haste running on that character.

"
grymmd wrote:
Hi ghazzy! I've just started playing recently and I would love to give this build a try! I was wondering if you have any examples of the gear I should be using in the end game.

As long as you tune your gear ti hit that 153 dex requirement (Vaal Haste lvl 20) then you just need as much HP (or ES) with ES (for EB/CoD) on the other pieces, just don't forget to cap your resistance!

"
thejej79 wrote:
Hi !

Thx Gazzy for your response on my questions a couple of days before.

I'm currently lvl 81 and running the CI SRS minion version. I've currently 6minions and a 5 link staff with +2 fire gems (multi, srs, melee physi, spell echo, melee splash/added fire). I've about 3,8k energy shield (have 2 points left to take after CI).

My questions today are : If I want to go with no minions, is there a ES cap to reach or a 6L to have first ? Actually minions are helping me with tanking but I feel srs helps to. My ES is still quickly down also if I take some hits :)

Can I go elemental equilibrium with minions ? I understand what the passive does (using arc) but is there such a boost of dps ?

Actually I can cast 18 raging with the minion version (2 nodes of duration taken).

Thanks !

The EE with Arc is one of the absolute BIGGEST dmg increasers for the build, so yes you should conisder it.

"
russiandobby wrote:
"
Ghazzy wrote:
"
russiandobby wrote:
i like the build, right now i am using a

i can keep up 10 of spirits and it works pretty good, died only once from mobs that drp from the sky, i got 5 link weapon and i am thinking of doing Raise zombie-minion damage-multistrike-phys damage-and extra fire damage should probably work wonders too.

The staff is what makes the SRS so strong, so i would look for that to increase your DPS.
I don't understand why you are using Increased Duration in support gems?

In the build-guide there is a priority list for gems of what to use, I'd recommend looking at that! There are 2 different ones (1 with Empower lvl 3 and 1 without Empower)!

right now i am using increased duration because it lets me have more spirits, does the empower make that much of impact on dps of the srs?

Yes, yes it does.
Increased duration also increases the "charge time" before you reach max ammount of spirits, almost any other DMG-Support gem is better than that.

Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
Hi

At first ty a lot for this nice guide it helped me a lot.

Some Questions are still there.

1. I thought Spelldmg doesn´t increase the minion`s damage but you have it on your gear and some people in this thread called to take it.

2. I´m currently lvl 85 have ~7k Es a 6-Link only +2 fire Staff and all gem´s are 19 some 20 and playing CI. When is the point where i can solo Atziri? As the Sac Pieces are hard to farm i won´t spend much for try and error.

3. The chance of crafting a +3 Staff is near zero a put 400c in mine and got nnothing is it better to try it with alt/regals?

ty for any reply

Cheers
Very new character and starting to follow your guide at an early stage.

However I have a noobish question about your PoE builder for LB-SRS Summoner I must have missed...

I see that Devotion and the trio nodes of Herd the Flock/Minion Damage/Minion Life regeneration aren't connected to the rest of path in your tree.

How did you selectively choose those nodes in game without actually choosing the 1+2 nodes that connect them to the rest of the tree?

Thanks a lot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info