i'll try "HB-SRS Summoner"

Spoiler

and i'm following you on TwitchTV!

Tks!!
"
Ghazzy wrote:
"
shemhazi wrote:
i see in the stream you are rocking double totems. what did you link with your arc and what are you using on the second totem? ele weakness? linked with what?

It was suppose to be a test build using Spell Totem + Arc + Summon Skeletons, that way you get Spell Totem supported on both spells (2 different ones on your action bar). To see if it was more effecient than using zombies/Spectres. I've come to realise that it is in the end a matter of taste, and it was better suited for my current playstyle to use the totem for skellies as well.

The base idea is to provide with decoying targets whilst i can freely spam SRS, this has proven very helpful specially in cases against harder Beyond enemies, where zombies wouldn't have been as effective.

makes sense. plus all the points you save for from skipping the minion nodes (grave expectations, concequences, intentions etc), you get to use on hp nodes. i like the idea.

i do recall you saying you were going to remove the four points over by ancestral bond. my question to that is then what is the end game going to look like for peels? are you just going to remove the ee procing arc totem and keep the skeles? for meat shielding allowing you to free cast srs still? did you have something else in mind?

TL;DR are you going to keep dual totems through endgame, or keep one or get rid of them all together.

thanks for the updates ghazz. keep up the amazing work. youre the first person ive actually tuned into watch on twitch on a daily basis now. another sub incoming? i think so.
Last edited by shemhazi on Oct 9, 2014, 10:32:32 PM
Would there be any major changes to the passives if you wanted to start with the Low Budget and farm your way up into the High Budget?
What do you thin about a +1 Lorica with way higher CS?

I've to do some calculation, but I assume you would end up with similar dps and ES + Block
"
NachoWeasel wrote:
Would there be any major changes to the passives if you wanted to start with the Low Budget and farm your way up into the High Budget?

I personally switched from his MB to HB build - and you do respec a little bit, but not more then the free respec points you get from quests :)
"
CreviiiS wrote:
Amazing summoner build Ghzazzy!!

Spoiler

Tks!!

Cheers!
May i ask why you are using inc crit gem in that chest piece O,O?

"
shemhazi wrote:
"
Ghazzy wrote:
"
shemhazi wrote:
i see in the stream you are rocking double totems. what did you link with your arc and what are you using on the second totem? ele weakness? linked with what?

It was suppose to be a test build using Spell Totem + Arc + Summon Skeletons, that way you get Spell Totem supported on both spells (2 different ones on your action bar). To see if it was more effecient than using zombies/Spectres. I've come to realise that it is in the end a matter of taste, and it was better suited for my current playstyle to use the totem for skellies as well.

The base idea is to provide with decoying targets whilst i can freely spam SRS, this has proven very helpful specially in cases against harder Beyond enemies, where zombies wouldn't have been as effective.

makes sense. plus all the points you save for from skipping the minion nodes (grave expectations, concequences, intentions etc), you get to use on hp nodes. i like the idea.

i do recall you saying you were going to remove the four points over by ancestral bond. my question to that is then what is the end game going to look like for peels? are you just going to remove the ee procing arc totem and keep the skeles? for meat shielding allowing you to free cast srs still? did you have something else in mind?

TL;DR are you going to keep dual totems through endgame, or keep one or get rid of them all together.

thanks for the updates ghazz. keep up the amazing work. youre the first person ive actually tuned into watch on twitch on a daily basis now. another sub incoming? i think so.

Haha, glad you're finding it entertaining. Means im doing my job good :)
I will switch out of it when i feel it to be safe to play without it. And that will most likely happen in either of 2 scenarios:
1) When i start playing Atziri only.
2) When i get +3 staff 6L as the spirits will be so strong that they will and should kill everything before anything is to touch me in the first place.

"
NachoWeasel wrote:

The passive tree displays one way of playing the build with lower tier/budget gear, which is basically built of the use of Zombies and Spectres which i personally find very entertaining to play. However with recent testing in Beyond I've come to realise that the double spell totem playstyle not only did fit my playstyle better, it opened up skill points as well as sockets in my gear for more utility.

In the end it's just a matter of taste what type of way you decide to level with, and yes my Beyond build will recieve it's full attention in its very own guide section in this build-thread once i kill atziri.

TL;DR = To directly answer your question:
You have a lot of HP for minion nodes that needs to be changed when switching from LB to HB version, and the playstyle is quiet different as well. But then again, if you can afford to switch to the high budget build, the regrets required for this process shouldn't be anything to worry about.

"
Ceratoidei wrote:

I've to do some calculation, but I assume you would end up with similar dps and ES + Block
´

Solaris Lorica +1 is a very nice way of increasing the effect of the gems you have in your chest piece, it should increase your DPS slightly.
However, DPS gain is nothing this build actually needs. The only con in this build is that it is a glasscannon, survivability is the only thing to worry about.
At least that's my experience.
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
My Idea was to drop the Staff totally, as we see at the life builds dps isn't needed that badly and +2 Fire won't be such a big loss, but you could win 22% Cast Speed with high Mana Regen for almost free + high ES Shield, which will equal the loss of Shav + more Block + 8% Cast speed from Cata + Mana Regen

Even a high lvl AA would be possible in this Case

I think to creat a 6L +1 Lorica is still cheaper than a unlinked Shav :D

You would loose ~100pDPS as Base (SRS lvl24 vs lvl26), which is equal a DPS loss of 15%

But in your standard Set-Up you just have like (1,28+0,16+0,10)*1.69=2,6 CS which could be boosted to (1,44+0,30)*1,69=2,94, which is equal a boost of 13% ;)

So definitely an Option to get better survivability and almost same DPS, for way less currency

Shield 2-4 Ex, Wand max 1ex and no second 6L needed :)
For sure you loose some 1 Gem slot minimum, but Vaal Skeletons are quite useless if I see you stream :D

lvl100 Tree, drop 2* Aura Effect + Quick Recovery = 2*60% Aura on Life with a BM or Red Mana lvl21 with +1 Boots, Gloves or Atziri Mask ;)
Last edited by Ceratoidei on Oct 10, 2014, 1:54:15 PM
"
CreviiiS wrote:
Amazing summoner build Ghzazzy!!

Spoiler

Tks!!

Cheers!
May i ask why you are using inc crit gem in that chest piece O,O?

"
shemhazi wrote:
"
Ghazzy wrote:
"
shemhazi wrote:

Haha, glad you're finding it entertaining. Means im doing my job good :)
I will switch out of it when i feel it to be safe to play without it. And that will most likely happen in either of 2 scenarios:
1) When i start playing Atziri only.
2) When i get +3 staff 6L as the spirits will be so strong that they will and should kill everything before anything is to touch me in the first place.

"
NachoWeasel wrote:

The passive tree displays one way of playing the build with lower tier/budget gear, which is basically built of the use of Zombies and Spectres which i personally find very entertaining to play. However with recent testing in Beyond I've come to realise that the double spell totem playstyle not only did fit my playstyle better, it opened up skill points as well as sockets in my gear for more utility.

In the end it's just a matter of taste what type of way you decide to level with, and yes my Beyond build will recieve it's full attention in its very own guide section in this build-thread once i kill atziri.

You have a lot of HP for minion nodes that needs to be changed when switching from LB to HB version, and the playstyle is quiet different as well. But then again, if you can afford to switch to the high budget build, the regrets required for this process shouldn't be anything to worry about.

"
Ceratoidei wrote:

´

Solaris Lorica +1 is a very nice way of increasing the effect of the gems you have in your chest piece, it should increase your DPS slightly.
However, DPS gain is nothing this build actually needs. The only con in this build is that it is a glasscannon, survivability is the only thing to worry about.
At least that's my experience.

The idea of my standard build is to do as hiugh DPS as possible in this game, hence why surviving is being flawed. The idea might be great for the HP version in Beyond though, however mit is safer to be HP built in Beyond rather than ES due to the randomness of Beyond enemies. Which means that we dont get much extra from the shield/wand, but it is still something.

Might try it, only problem is offcoloring Cloak of Defiance as well as 6L it. But as you say, it might be pretty smooth.
"
"

NachoWeasel wrote:

Well honestly I havent even taken all the recommended hp nodes anyway because my spirits damage is enough right now that my zombies barely take any damage at all. That along with a minion flask and i rarely lose a zombie. So the only change would be going from CI to Low Life and double totem?
It would seem so, yes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info