GGG or Someone help motivate me to play the 1 Month...

Let me make sure I understand it for a casual gamer...

Sink in One month of game time....Im sure I can make it to 80 so I will get a chance at
some prizes ( Small chance? ). And at the end of the month I lose the guy I make?

Someone is already 69, I have made it to 15. So I actually work out in real life, have a wife and kids and not a Hot Pocket and Red Bull Teramorphen with no life but a video game. With that said I enjoy PoE very much.

Standard is missing some of the fun Ambush had ect so no real draw. No other games out interest me currently or I would go play one of them and wait out 1.2

One of the draws to this game is it was advertised that every 4 months there would be a new league...I think this was misleading. Its more like every 4 months there will be a break and eventually a new league :(

Mr Frustrated.
This was an exception. It was planned to be each 4 months but they needed more development time.

Forget the prizes, they're irrelevant. Play the new league if you find it fun and want to test out a build. If you want to wait for the next miniexpansion/4 month then I definitely recommend taking a break till then. Don't force yourself to play if you're not inspired and are busy.
Last edited by kasub on Jul 12, 2014, 1:24:15 PM
Complaining that GGG is catering to no lifes with the 1 month league because you're upset that there's no new 4 month league for you to jump right into after the previous 4 month leagues just ended.

Ironic.
"so you can see who has more PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
"Everyone can at least be exposed to Leo's PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
Last edited by Kenzorz on Jul 12, 2014, 1:35:58 PM
"
Kenzorz wrote:
Complaining that GGG is catering to no lifes with the 1 month league because you're upset that there's no new 4 month league for you to jump right into after the previous 4 month leagues just ended.

Ironic.

I jumped into it for lack of anything else to play.

What I was looking for is maybe things not mentioned in GGG's description of the event? Like Higher Drop rates? Race Points? Things like that.

My gaming time is precious. When I lose Wife and Kid Aggro its the one thing I like to do. PoE is a great game for this, I can log on, Blast a few Baddies and log out as soon as the warden in my RL requests me.

Problem is, this month when I do log on I have lost the motivation to play PoE. Maybe Im missing something about the 1 month I dont know ( Helping with my motivation to play it ).

I am an OLD OLD Gamer BTW, Played Atari Adventure as my first RPG, Ultima Online till Wow and everything in between. Dark Age of Camelot being my Favorite of any of them for how I play and this is a close second.
some good points....

but take a break? i mean seriously??

to me GGG needs to flip the script and get us involved, why must the core of the game stay the same? these mods are really weak to be honest...........compared to the days long gone

i love mods, back in the quake days the game would play different every WEEK...and sometimes a group of fans would spawn a game that no AAA title worth 5000000 million can still hold a candle to cough TEAM FORTRESS its happened on other games? CS and i think DOTA?????

and as far as my input goes i dunno, mods where made with pure love for the game but peeps over in GGG gotta get paid.......

few options"game types" what its worth.............then kick starter it!
but the system HAS to make us really accountable for outcome......

p.s need BEEERRRRR
\

SHAM your a legend dude that's exactly my line up,couple others from NC soft.....but how the fuk did we end up here??? oh hold that thought! in daoc what race? this defines YOU :D
"
Sh0wt3k_aus wrote:
SHAM your a legend dude that's exactly my line up,couple others from NC soft.....but how the fuk did we end up here??? oh hold that thought! in daoc what race? this defines YOU :D

Hib dude, because I like being an Underdog. I even played Nightshade, the hardest of the 3 by far. I was a legend in my mind back then, FluShot was my name :)
Last 4-month league, people complained about content being too rushed, and that GGG should spend more time developing/testing content before releasing. And that is exactly what GGG is doing right now.

Just take a break for 1 month, and come back when the 4-month mini-xpac comes out. I'd rather have GGG push out some quality content when they're ready to do so.
✮ in-game @FTMFW
✮ twitch.tv/RRTSON
✮ [Shop] http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/909223
✮ [Build of the Week] http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1034503
so rare where hib on my server to(Lancelot) always the underdog but did they teach the albion ZERG a thing or two on holding those relics.... PBAOE ohhhh those lil lure-keens where nasty......

you where slayer of infiltrators???? a scout assasin?(raise's glass) a fine class indeed :D

(thane dwarf)

i think thats the reason i'm still here......
the change to snapshot is gonna be awesome!!! NEW builds INC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info