Grinding Gear Games and Dynamite Entertainment Team Up for Path of Exile Graphic Novel Series

as a casual manga reader I think it is very hard to do action scenes, and so I don't think this is going to success out of some people without expectations

also read Freddy Krueger instead of Jim Krueger (which makes sense for me because that is what I call this monster type who use Whirling Blades)
Last edited by GedPoE on Jul 10, 2014, 3:46:01 AM
GGG POE! The best game and developers ever!! I want this book so bad! Looking forward to buy and read it! thanks for all!
hmm interesting to see
Шось? (IGN: Owner)
Niec!

I wonder how I can purchase copies in Finland though...
"
ApyT wrote:
poe still ded gaem :V

some guy cant read (and write?), i guess... 5 m users... still registered and growing....

awesome to find a dc marvel comic designer... lOOking forward to see the final version.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by loCurnus on Jul 10, 2014, 5:34:54 AM
Will this Path of Exile novel feature a group of "merchants" that get rich quick by ripping off the young and the clueless and will it contain pages that seemingly randomly repeat every time the plot thickens?

Also, do I have to pay extra for color? ;)
IGN Riddericke ▪ UTC+1 ▪ SHOP 498896
Last edited by riddie on Jul 10, 2014, 5:04:30 AM
This should be pretty interesting.. Im def going to buy it!! lol
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
I already love the artwork of PoE , the style and lore are grundgy , dark and nasty, the way a dungeon crawler should be. Loved to see the comics too
"
Xasrai wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Dateline July, 10, 2014!

News so cutting edge, it comes from... THE FUTURE!

In New Zealand, it's already like 2pm on Thursday the 10th. You guys are living in the past, tbh.

That's so CHRONIST! ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Shit is getting real, OMG!!

Now, give us a diary/lore book to store all lore in text and audio form so we can listen to the lore all day long. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info