Kripp's *most recent* Templar Build (from re-roll)

This build is crazy. Automatic permastun on everything.

Everyone buy Mortem Morsu before the price skyrockets!

Haha he got Crematorium Piety down to zero life on permastun but she didn't die. When he stopped she could finally teleport away!
Insane watching the stream... so op perma stunning bosses, and even stunning the Golem with "cannot be stunned" affix on it, hilrious.
"
havenrl wrote:
Insane watching the stream... so op perma stunning bosses, and even stunning the Golem with "cannot be stunned" affix on it, hilrious.

He wasn't stunning the golem.
"
"
havenrl wrote:

He wasn't stunning the golem.

Not all the time, but some of the time yeah.
Anyone managed to capture a screenshot of his passive tree or got any idea of what he is speccing into?
This is his build so far.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBBAcEswVbDH0QfxRNFm8ZLhmFGjgdFB8CJKon7S0fMok2xTbpPAVBP0bXTLNN2FBQUeZUSVXGV-JYY1nzXz9mnm0Zcql35XzZgW-CHoM4i4yMdozPj0aQVZ48n9-iAKcIp4SoGKyqtC-0-biTud3AGsHzxtjPZdDQ1I_YJNrd2wvhc-Nq51LsOO0g7w7vfPAf8i_2SPrSxp4=
This build is going to be nerfed quickly in one way or another... GGG will not like bosses being completely incapacitated. Have fun while it lasts!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info