Build of the Week Season 2 Episode 13: Elemental Buzzsaw

"
"
WizdomWordz wrote:
I'm confused why do people think this build is gonna be nerfed? or are some people just being salty?

They complain about it because theyre not the ones using it. Its always like that, cant make it work or dont want it to use yourself, demand nerfs.

What about the people wishing that other skills get buffs instead of ST getting nerfed? Still salty?
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
Hi

Never liked ST, its a good skill, but personally have always found it rather droll.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Oddly enough, this is nearly identical to the build I made for Lightning Arrow. Literally drop ST for LA in the chest piece. AoE was definitely stronger with LA, but unfortunately the single target was underwhelming (curse you elemental hit nerf!).
[3.3] FACETANK THE WORLD: Instant Leech Immortal Double Strike: poeurl.com/b0JX
[2.6] THE DISCIPLINER: Insane Defenses Support Mana Guardian: poeurl.com/ZGS
Last edited by HirostarFTW on Jul 9, 2014, 2:49:34 AM
i made this when scion was put ingame...then life wheel got nerfed. claw instead of sword.
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
cheap build my exile!
i hate you redditors, you know who you are
For a budget version you can start with a 4 link. St + lmp + bm + ll. Then work your way up to a 5 link and add wed whenever you have the means for that.

You can use a geofri helmet for your auras instead of alpha and any normal 4 link before that.

Lc is an endgame option and should be purchased last.

So this build can be quite cheap to pull off.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jul 11, 2014, 7:39:23 AM
"
Finkenstein wrote:
Hi

Never liked ST, its a good skill, but personally have always found it rather droll.

cheers

Its kind of a give to use it when you unlock the scion and then use it to its full extend, lmp and all. Oddly enough i found faster proj overpowered as the proj flew too far to come back fast enough, dunno.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info