Dominion's Hardcore Dual-Spark CI Witch - UPDATED for 1.0.1

"
O4epegb wrote:
Can i ask dumb question, why fork and not chain?

Because chain doesn't work with sparks if I am not mistaken.

Help save the Kiwis!!

http://www.kiwisforkiwi.org/donate/
Nice build/guide.

Imho, I prefer "add cold dmg" to "Culling Strike", because additional chilled/freeze might help your kiting?
what's your DPS with spork totems dominion?

or anyone who made this build, DPS ?
Last edited by 1235 on Feb 16, 2013, 12:48:27 AM
Do you have a guide somewhere cause i cant find it ?
@Darla - It wouldn't do enough cold damage to reliably freeze. I think that 10% cast speed, extra damage, and 10% quicker kills is much more useful.

@1235 - 880.2 dps currently.

@Kajbaj1994 - I'm not sure how to answer that, lol.
IGN: Dominion / Clamor
"
Fireknight wrote:

@Kajbaj1994 - I'm not sure how to answer that, lol.

Lol.... hardest that I laughed all day.
IGN: @SakinaPash
why do you use your own chest mirrored? xD
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
why do you use your own chest mirrored? xD

I'm more worried about losing the original chest than I am about losing the character.
is ur map clear speed in any way comparable to LA rangers? how about doing maps solo is double spark totem good build for that, whats ur opinion on ice spear ?
IGN Crakk
Last edited by maryn on Feb 17, 2013, 9:46:21 PM
"
maryn wrote:
is ur map clear speed in any way comparable to LA rangers? how about doing maps solo is double spark totem good build for that, whats ur opinion on ice spear ?

I clear 66-69 maps in about 5 minutes solo, but I have very above average gear impacting that clear speed. I find double totems to be fantastic for soloing maps.

As far as ice spear goes, I don't like it. The fact that it needs to be placed at a distance to be used optimally means minions must take a larger role - something that I like to avoid. Since spark totems can be placed in the fray, they are better at preventing the caster from being targeted - on top of doing better damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info