Announcing the One-Month Leagues (and Ambush/Invasion Challenge Winners)

"
Maxwells wrote:
Well well well. I'll start popping my popcorn right away and await all the cry posts about the HC will be too tough and needs to be re-balanced. Good to know that you're happy now, for now at least :)

I honestly don't see how it would be too hard. Only even somewhat tough combo will be Invasion+Onslaught but that only happens once.
I love the progression of event properties - both the overall idea and the specific execution. Reaching maps in those first 4 days will be tough with two difficulty-increasing properties in effect, but it means more time to try for carto boxes when Ambush kicks in. Ambush boxes will stick around for a while, but vanish for the last 8 days (so no lucky last-minute high level carto box will give someone a big random exp boost). Nemesis and Invasion switch off and on throughout the league to keep everyone on their toes. And Onslaught kicks in a little more than halfway through to crank up the difficulty for the remainder of the league - awesome!
What about characters?
After this league ends in what league they will be transfered?
To Standard or Void?
"
Eliont wrote:
What about characters?
After this league ends in what league they will be transfered?
To Standard or Void?

Chris stated that if your character dies in the HC 1-month league it will go to standard. By that reasoning, one can safety assume that characters will go to their parent league when the month is over and not to a void league.
I wonder about the "league uniques will not stop". Does that mean that the uniques introduced in Ambush like Drillneck (which I assume is going to make it into core game) will not drop ?
"
Chris wrote:
I've updated the original post with news about the (identical) hardcore event we'll be running at the same time.

very nice reaction to the community feedback...

or should i say community rage?! xD
from 0.10.0 patch notes: "Fixed a bug where you could add Piety to your friends list." xD
Thanks ggg for listening and being awesome :-)
"
Chris wrote:
I've updated the original post with news about the (identical) hardcore event we'll be running at the same time.

Thank you so much. Now the Softcore players can enjoy VODs of our deaths :)
Completed 8/8 Challenges Ons/Ana
8/8 Challenges Nem/Dom #1 Templar Nem/Dom
6/8 Challenges Invasion/Ambush #1 Templar 2 Week Race
8/8 Challenges Beyond/Rampage & Bloodlines/Torment #1 Templar BL (lvl100)
IGN: BeerBeastTheBurninator | 8/8 Temp/Warb | 32/32 TalismanHC | 40/40 PerandusHC
"
Chris wrote:

This leagues will have any special challenges?
So, they got what they wanted, congrats.

Now, can i get my dominus blood rain too? I want it so bad, same as brutus hook and piety fire and cold form. Pretty please?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info