Announcing the One-Month Leagues (and Ambush/Invasion Challenge Winners)

Looks like fun, I'll try a stupid build for the hell of it! I'm going to have fun with the Ambush/Anarchy/Nemesis (aka loot) days, hopefully not too much work comes up then.
"
Inner Treasure will occur at a much higher rate than it ever has before.

PLEASE GIVE ME MORE CROWN OF THORNS YEAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHH
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Having both sofctore and hardcore leagues would be ideal.
Last edited by Shadowness_ on Jul 7, 2014, 2:31:42 AM
You got 1 week to build a HC version too. That sounds doable, so get to it.
Nice Concept & good to have a Event for the SC-Players this Time.

Will probably not play that, I just like the HC-Tension too much & there is soo much to do in HC after the Leagues merging.

Have Fun!
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
What people keep complaining about SC vs HC is stupid. They alienate SC by making it HC and HC by making it SC... the HC players just tend to bitch more than SC players do. Relax.. IDK try and make a HC viable glass cannon or something different for a change. Try and see exactly where the line is between enough hp and dead is... play with ball lightning fuck guys just enjoy it.
Last edited by DarkHeart69 on Jul 7, 2014, 2:35:45 AM
I was hoping for hc event. Well, it seems I have to wait till August then :(
"
allrandom1 wrote:
what about fixing snapshooting? will it cover this event?

1.2.0 will contain the snapshotting fixes and it is due to come out around the middle of August.
"
DarkHeart69 wrote:
What people keep complaining about SC vs HC is stupid. They alienate SC by making it HC and HC by making it SC... the HC players just tend to bitch more than SC players do. Relax.. IDK try and make a HC viable glass cannon or something different for a change.

Or they can make another version with HC like always.

People are complaining because they want to play PoE. Some people only enjoy playing HC so I don't see the issue. There is no other league going on right now so it forces people to take a break if they only enjoy leagues.

"
To all of you bitching crying moaning about this being in softcore, suck it the fuck up.

In what way does the complaining harm you? People are not being unreasonable.
Last edited by kasub on Jul 7, 2014, 2:37:26 AM
The idea of combine previous leagues is awesome. Wish it would have been hc league, cuz all the uniques, currency etc will be useless for me after the league. But definitely gonna play this league and tryout something funny build. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info