Announcing Brazilian Payment Processing and Launch Pack!

right
buy my pack a 1 minute ago
thx GGG

now just waiting for a gateway here
Buying Chris, I want see the GGG to grow. :)

I'm brazilian. :)
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Nice! Uruguay Too!!!
<Maiden Of Destruction>
"
danisonxtc wrote:
so you get 1 premium stash tab?

The first one is always free...
As soon as you announce south american gateways I'll be happier... the bundle is nice, and translations and all is nice to expand the user base, but I think that playing with around less than 150ms ping will expand the base much more ;)
"
Mind68 wrote:
Noone gonna read this, but ill try.

I rly want give you my money, GGG, but I cant cos I have major issues with paypal and I dont have any of suggested credit cards (And Im sure I cant get any of those). I COULD pay via steam, but PathOfExile forbidden in my region in steam, so I cant do that.

Even if I want. That makes me feed bad. Only if GGG could make an exception, or maybe a few days allowed me to pay via steam...

But looks like people here dont really like Russians. Those stereotypes and shit...

You can buy points on Amazon. Do any of Amazon's payment methods work for you?
MANLY, MACHO, LATIM TEARS WERE SHED

I honestly never tought that a south american server could be a reality, GGG being an indie company from kiwi land, but I was wrong.

Let me savor this a little...
HMMM the sweet taste of being wrong and liking it

"
Darion88 wrote:

Just to remember South america is more than Brazil. All coutnries in south america speak spanish so consider that language to translate client.
It will be very disappointing if you translate only to portuguese for south america purpose.

True, but Brasil's population is close to that of all other South American countries combined. GGG also appears to be working with a Brazilian company to set up servers. That said, I agree Spanish should be added if Portugeuse is added. There are a lot of people in NA that speak spanish as well.
Last edited by PureTrancendence on Jul 3, 2014, 4:26:28 PM
"
"
Darion88 wrote:

Just to remember South america is more than Brazil. All coutnries in south america speak spanish so consider that language to translate client.
It will be very disappointing if you translate only to portuguese for south america purpose.

True, but Brasil's population is close to that of all other South American countries combined. GGG also appears to be working with a Brazilian company to set up servers. That said, I agree Spanish should be added if Portugeuse is added. There are a lot of people in NA that speak spanish as well.

cleaver
thx GGG, im from brazil, glad to see an SA server!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This world is an illusion, exile!
Totems for life!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info