Announcing Brazilian Payment Processing and Launch Pack!

"
Orlog wrote:
This pack can be bought only from Brazil or also from another countries?

I bought it from Europe so for all I guess...
"
Raycheetah wrote:
If you bought a points pack recently, contact support@grindinggear.com and let them know. I'm pretty sure they'd do their best to even things up for you. =^[.]^=
40 $, quite alot. Is that ur personal miniboss-expansion ?
I'm from Argentina and I love this announcement.

Really looking forward for Brazil gateway, it'll be such a QoL improvement for all the south americans!

Thanks GGG! :)
As a brazilian, this news makes me super excited!
"
daemmon wrote:
I'm from Argentina and I love this announcement.

Really looking forward for Brazil gateway, it'll be such a QoL improvement for all the south americans!

Thanks GGG! :)

No, stay out of the Brazilian gateway boludo Ò.Ó
Last edited by AtomicCB on Jul 3, 2014, 5:19:43 AM
Good job GGG! A south american gateway is a great idea, I've seen quite a few BR guys on the european gateway and I can only imagine how bad their lag must be.

"
DieAbolicaL wrote:
u need a brazilian wax and thong armor set.

^ This. So much this.
http://www.engadget.com/2014/03/03/grinding-gears-wilson-talks-f2p-ethics-in-path-of-exile/

"WE'VE BEEN CAREFUL WHEN DESIGNING THE GAME SO THERE'S NO PAYING FOR GAME CONTENT OR ADVANTAGE IN THE GAME", he explained. "WE'VE PURPOSEFULLY DIVORCED ANY GAME MECHANICS FROM THE MONETIZATION."
Pls do more local gateways... Best leap slammers => NA only, 20 ping op. Not even close with 60+ ping and almost impossible waste of time with 120+
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
"
jstq wrote:
Pls do more local gateways... Best leap slammers => NA only, 20 ping op. Not even close with 60+ ping and almost impossible waste of time with 120+

Try 250ms :)
"
korniz0r wrote:
can i only have the free stuff without having to pay for the pack? its free isnt it?

better idea: why dont you buy a big supporter pack instead just leeching :)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info