1.1.5 Patch Notes

im jsut going to throw it out there.... my main build was ek and i could care less about cast speed.... n now u decided to change it for no reason at all merely because you wanted it to be faster.... why change something to let it be exactly the same if the initial design was working jsut fine... buff cast speed without the dmg nerf it doesnt do insane dmg anyway. concentrate on the ppl doing millions thank you
awaiting till my time
Just a Question , why we can see a new gem in trade one day before the patch?
"
whiteblaze420 wrote:
im jsut going to throw it out there.... my main build was ek and i could care less about cast speed.... n now u decided to change it for no reason at all merely because you wanted it to be faster.... why change something to let it be exactly the same if the initial design was working jsut fine... buff cast speed without the dmg nerf it doesnt do insane dmg anyway. concentrate on the ppl doing millions thank you

Mostly a nerf to CoC EK builds, which were quite needed :)
Where are my pants?!
IGN: Laubblaeser
8:17 PM EST, huryyyyyyyyyyyyyy ;(
Archives, https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2206812

Can't way to see the 3D art for this thing.
Last edited by HenriqueGs on Jul 2, 2014, 8:19:39 PM
"
ceasar23 wrote:
raging spirit buff is it good ?
its a nice skill to have fun with but is it viable now ?

Viable? Yes.
Uber like most OP builds that most people use? No.

I use it, but i'm not the DPS guy by any mean :p.
Will passives be reset by any chance? I kinda want to do a new build after this patch and can't afford like 80 regrets :P

if not.. that sucks

no need to be mean too
"
Louis33315 wrote:
Will passives be reset by any chance? I kinda want to do a new build after this patch and can't afford like 80 regrets :P

if not.. that sucks

no need to be mean too

Passive tree will have an optional reset when 1.2 is released in mid-August.
"
"
Louis33315 wrote:

if not.. that sucks

no need to be mean too

Passive tree will have an optional reset when 1.2 is released in mid-August.

Time to wait till August! haha!

Thanks for the info, this helps a lot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info