Tweety Explosive Arrow Marauder - A new Tree for an Old-School Cheap Endgame Build (UPDATED 1.3)

"
Posewicht wrote:
"
Tweeety wrote:
"
Posewicht wrote:
Have you tried atziri with this build?
is it even possible?

greetings

Atziri can't be ignited, that's 80% of my damage straight out the window, so no.

thx for the answer. I hate that atziri can only be done by a limited amount of builds.

Completely Agree.
Hardcore: TweetyAsplodeYou
Bloodlines: TweetyManMode
Currently playing this build in rampage, using RoA-IncAoE-CoH-Flammability for cursing instead of the Decoy-LWarp-Fastcast setup.
Works great!
Patch 1.3 - never forget the big qq!
"
Patsn wrote:
Currently playing this build in rampage, using RoA-IncAoE-CoH-Flammability for cursing instead of the Decoy-LWarp-Fastcast setup.
Works great!

Would chain/split/coh/flamm be better?
Last edited by Tweeety on Oct 26, 2014, 6:14:44 PM

I prefer this setup to the chain variant....the ablilty to curse mobs in the back of a pack is nice....just a preference though.
"
Codygits wrote:

I prefer this setup to the chain variant....the ablilty to curse mobs in the back of a pack is nice....just a preference though.

I'm sure there are lots of really nice options for cursing, but as someone who runs a kaom's, I can't really spare a 6-link, or even really a 4-link, for cursing.
Hey kinda new to PoE. Long time hardcore ARPG player. Just curious is this build still viable in 1.3? I dont know the history of the game before 1.3 and if there was any nerfs that made this build less effective?
Bump for new 1.3 tree!

"
KuseKuse wrote:
Hey kinda new to PoE. Long time hardcore ARPG player. Just curious is this build still viable in 1.3? I dont know the history of the game before 1.3 and if there was any nerfs that made this build less effective?

Hey! Thanks for reading my build. I put up a new tree that you should feel free to check out. If anything, this build has gotten better in endgame as they've added more and more ele/fire damage nodes to the tree. This makes for more and more damage. The one thing that may be a bigger pain is leveling with this build. Other than that, though, I think it's as strong as it ever was.
can u run Burning arrow and not EA with this build..?
"
Kejserfik wrote:
can u run Burning arrow and not EA with this build..?

There are certainly burning arrow prolif builds out there (specifically this and this are examples), but they work completely differently. In the case of burning arrow, the damage comes from gearing for a high-damage, mostly fire damage hit which hopefully gets an ignite (In this case, they stack WED and use chin sol and point blank for the multiple "more" multipliers this allows you to leverage). In order to do this, you need a bow and other gear that gives you a much higher attack damage. EA, on the other hand, gets absolutely no damage from gear, and instead gets all its damage from the gem itself, which scales basically like a spell. Your tree is probably gonna look pretty similar for a burning arrow version, but with weapon elemental damage in addition to the straight ele/fire nodes I have. Honestly, though, if you want to throw traps that light shit on fire, you should just make a firetrapper, and my friend Munsie has a great guide on a marauder firetrapper here.
hello, i would like to say thanks to you for sharing your build :) . i got a question which might seem stupid but i am just a bit confused.. what should i use for maps (torment league) carcass 4L or my tabula rasa (until i get like a 5L carcass or better )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info