Build of the Week Season 2 Episode 12: Dual-Totem Ethereal Knives Shadow

"
vixien wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
So is this viable for the upcoming 1 month league?

No. Good luck getting a Shavronne's wrappings within the 1 month race. I'm sure some players will, but if you are asking, then you will not be one of them.

So it wont work without a Shavs? Bummer.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Qarl wrote:
"
requiner wrote:
"
Will the upcoming EK cast speed buff affect the totems cast speed of EK?

Isn't EK being nerfed not buffed?

20% reduced cast speed and damage.

Reduced cast time, which is increased cast speed. Mana cost is being reduced also.

Ah yes all makes sense now. Didn't notice he said cast time not cast speed.
IGN: LiveD_LivE
GGG would you PLEASE stop releasing Build of the Week Builds featuring Items that I JUST sold?

EVERY single Build of the Week ends up f'ing me over... -.-

I sold a Bino's, the next day, Bino's-Build, prices go up insanely.

I just sold a Void Battery, then this happens (not to mention Echo may increase its value too.. :S)

At this rate, the more I play, the more Currency I lose... I may as well just commit honorable sudoku since GGG is out to get me. >_<

:'(
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
I may as well just commit honorable sudoku since GGG is out to get me. >_<

:'(

Do you mean seppuku? :p
I mean, if honorably playing a number-placement puzzle game is your thing, then by all means... but if not...
"
requiner wrote:
"
Will the upcoming EK cast speed buff affect the totems cast speed of EK?

Isn't EK being nerfed not buffed?

20% reduced cast speed and damage.

Actually it's 20% reduced damage and mana cost, 20% increased cast point. So it's more agile for self-casting while being nerfed for CoCS that doesn't benefit from the cast speed.
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
vixien wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

No. Good luck getting a Shavronne's wrappings within the 1 month race. I'm sure some players will, but if you are asking, then you will not be one of them.

It is possible to go CI or life with dual EK totems.
They say I'm an astronaut that laughs a lot.
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
vixien wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

From the Build thread:

"

SHAVRONNE'S WRAPPINGS: I use Shavs because being on low-life and getting Pain Attunement boosts our damage multiplicativly. The whole idea of this build is to be an absolute Glass Cannon. While this build works just fine with CI, we are trying to push it to the limit.

Also

"
60x7 wrote:
Here's me not posting my build.

Haha :3
IGN shdowe
Last edited by shdowe on Jul 1, 2014, 1:42:59 AM
I really don't find that build really special at all. It's relying on 6L + Shav + Snapshoting. I know you guys did it because the next patch will try to make EK more appealing and viable but, this build need ridiculous amount of wealthiness. Plus, been that rich I would do something much more better that would at least gonna be able to farm Atziri.
Last edited by Exo666 on Jul 1, 2014, 2:11:00 AM
these totems one shot themselves against reflect
Yeah that's what you get when you combine the one spell(been awhile maybe new ones can also) that can use added fire with 100s of exalted items and the broken mechanic of dual totems.

Ek is boring, Dual totem is boring. This build is just Op and boring.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info