The Discharge Compendium

can you instead ask your friend from beyond league to post his guide or passive tree and gear ty... btw how many times have you died so far?
"
Trevasotilo wrote:
can you instead ask your friend from beyond league to post his guide or passive tree and gear ty... btw how many times have you died so far?

Here ya go. Best of luck to you :)

Spoiler
"
cha_siu_bao wrote:
"
Trevasotilo wrote:

Here ya go. Best of luck to you :)

can you post your passive tree, do you still one shot mobs in high level maps?
Life-based burning discharger - Budget Beyond Builds for kids!

Gear

Hi, I'm cha and I'm bad at PoE.
"
cha_siu_bao wrote:

Hi, I'm cha and I'm bad at PoE.

Am a guildmate. Can confirm.
Updated for 2.0 --- Bump

Taking suggestions for builds to add
Harvest crafting thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2902994
Level 100 Softcore - Storm Brand Occultist
Level 100 Hardcore - Shockwave Totems
Level 100 Hardcore - Bladefall Self-cast
Level 100 Hardcore - Whispering Ice
I'm running a mixture of the old (1.3) and new (2.0) yolowhirl build and it's working fairly well for now. Link to his build page: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1195956
The echo nerf on EC pretty much killed self-cast burning discharge IMO, unless u got 20+ ex for voll's aamulet
I chanced a voll's devotion in warbands, which build i should do for a selfcast discharger? CI can work as well as life one posted (The Blue Flame Moose, i would start as witch )?

- Endgame survability, how plays with 77+ with heavy mods ( considering 2.0 mobs dmg buff ) ? Missing mitigation for what i see - this is actually the most important thing for me
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."
Last edited by Kiri2k on Aug 20, 2015, 1:36:25 PM
The CI Burning Discharger is uptaded Kripp's discharger build for witch right? I thought i'll see tree for templar :(

Is this build still playable for Templar? like the old times when Kripp's playing it. I remember this build and it gives so much fun but now in 2.0 i cant find any passive tree for Templar, just found one build but its Blood Magic Discharger and im intrested in CI Discharger Templar as before. So if anyone knows anything about it just let me know, i'll be grateful. :)
Last edited by Seddsify on Aug 29, 2015, 10:33:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info