9.3 Fears and Hopes

Im pretty happy with the changes... Boss looting can work, and I feel should work. Especially with no huge mobility skills it would not be like doing meph runs all day in diablo.. which honestly.. I wouldent see a problem with anyways. It was all fun gameplay

As for begging for Alpha.. if they are being handpicked then begging certainly will not get you in. So far beta seems to be a very mature forum for the most part :)

Im excited for the game regardless.. Havent been playing much the last couple days as I am also waiting for the new content as im pretty happy with the beta testing I have done so far.. Im really looking forward to the new mechanics
"
crazynomad wrote:
"
DarkWestern wrote:
"
crazynomad wrote:

Super disagrees all around.

Why? Or do you just like to appear argumentative without any actual reason or method?

Better quit harassing me before I report you. I've had enough of you in game and the forums. Give me some relief.

Someone needs to grow up.

Threatening to report someone because he pointed out how useless your comment was (and rightly so), then accusing him of harassment?

Even if his opinions differ from mine, Dark is the player I'd rather see in this beta because he takes the time to make a point and explain his reasoning.
That kind of forum activity is what provides the devs with the information they need when deciding on changes.
NewDude: I killed Brutus. Now I have no quest. So what now?
Guy: I guess there are people that NEED quests for direction.
Guy2: I always wonder how those people get through life.
GuyMontag: They get married. Wives are like quest-givers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info