1.1.4c Patch Notes

Shield MTX? No? Then I couldnt care less...
important patch . beside fixing stuff you add kinda crap again
Only MTX and nothing else at all is new. :)
Why are people complaining? This didn't delay any future content patches. Just be happy there's more ways to make your character look cool now.
I keep getting the error: "Could not start the patched client." Help me please.

I got it to work now. Just deleted the old pathofexile.exe and renamed pathofexile.tmp to .exe.
Last edited by thonexxx on Jun 20, 2014, 2:31:13 AM
o canada. will buy
the tyranny of framing our attention with all the eyes their eyes no longer see
looks not bad tho! it could look like ghostrider if u change the head to a burning skull! - a little bit ^^
what about STOP RELEASE MTX AND FIX THESE FUCKING DESYNC ?

Seriously.
"
yeris wrote:

Seriously.

What about get a clue and:

1. Don't post in all caps.
2. Try to grasp the simple concept that there are completely different people working on mtx's than the ones who work on netcode and one has very little effect on the others
3. Read what they have already posted about fixing desync and realize that for one reason or another, it's not going to ever be completely fixed and whining about it in completely unrelated threads certainly isn't going to help anything.
"
Hodari wrote:
"
yeris wrote:

Seriously.

What about get a clue and:

1. Don't post in all caps.
2. Try to grasp the simple concept that there are completely different people working on mtx's than the ones who work on netcode and one has very little effect on the others
3. Read what they have already posted about fixing desync and realize that for one reason or another, it's not going to ever be completely fixed and whining about it in completely unrelated threads certainly isn't going to help anything.

while mtx are crucial to poe financial success (and in turn - game longevity) your pt. no 2 is invalid.

no matter how cruel does it sound - mtx people and 'desync people' are paid with the same, limited, cash. you draw the conclusion.

and please if you believe their explanations about desync, i have a very nice, brand new!, bridge for sale

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info