OMFG STOPED TIMER GIVES KEY TO ANOTHER INACTIVE MEMBER AGAIN!!!!!!

THIS GUY WILL NEVER USE HIS KEY GUYS WTF

I dunno. I see the point you're going for, but don't use a guy who still didn't post after he got his key. Wrong point!
"
Varil wrote:
I dunno. I see the point you're going for, but don't use a guy who still didn't post after he got his key. Wrong point!

Er... The game isn't so bug-riddled that you'll encounter loads of bugs that aren't already reported right off the bat, love.
Beside the point though. Nay-sayers will just point and go "Look! He only logged on to get his key and doesn't contribute!"

...I'm not using the word "point" so much on purpose, I swear.
"
Varil wrote:
Beside the point though. Nay-sayers will just point and go "Look! He only logged on to get his key and doesn't contribute!"

I suppose I'll track him for another week and see how it plays out. CASE STUDY!
Fair enough. Should be interesting.
"
Varil wrote:

I would be surprised if most of the people that have recently created accounts & are begging for keys or complaining about accounts that were created 6+ months ago getting keys, will be contributing.

"What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof."

-Christopher Hitchens

Me too, but it isn't like good sense will stop them from complaining. :P
"
Varil wrote:
Me too, but it isn't like good sense will stop them from complaining. :P

Agreed
"What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof."

-Christopher Hitchens

I'll surrender soon, i check out all the time the timer and ALWAYS read 0 post ... the same all..
What a beauty direct to my heart, all is here! Hate,Love,Life,Dead,Revenge! This is the mankind (Berserk Manga)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info