Funniest In-Game Rare Monster Names

"
clan_iraq wrote:
"
BrianWeissman wrote:
I've been working on a long term project to overhaul all of the rare monster names in this game. The goal is to make them a lot more flavorful and intelligent, getting rid of inappropriate or overly-silly combos. Expect my upgrades within the next few patches!

Can we reach an agreement on this? Make it so that 99.9% of names use the new system, and 0.01% are intentionally left wild to generate more Meatstalk Hairybeards

+1 for Meatstalk HairyBeards.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
Finally, one that makes perfect sense!

"
BrianWeissman wrote:
I've been working on a long term project to overhaul all of the rare monster names in this game. The goal is to make them a lot more flavorful and intelligent, getting rid of inappropriate or overly-silly combos. Expect my upgrades within the next few patches!

But I love the names as they are now. My favorite was named Woeteeth.
This was a fun thread to read :)
Hatemeat and then later his good friend Beatmeat. Two of the angriest, most vicious vegetarians this side of Waeclast.

Honestly i'll be sad if this is removed from PoE. My fiancee and i love searching for monster names.
Last edited by CirePadela on Dec 26, 2013, 4:09:17 PM
Shitboobs
hi ezra
I found CoffinSucker a few days ago
IGN : @Morgoth
"
BrianWeissman wrote:

Now I understand why the games doesn't improve with each patch. Everyone is just doing useless stuff like cats chasing their own tails.
http://slysherz.blogspot.com
Easiy my funniest find was HairyGash

:spit:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info