Funniest In-Game Rare Monster Names

"
"
BrianWeissman wrote:
I've been working on a long term project to overhaul all of the rare monster names in this game. The goal is to make them a lot more flavorful and intelligent, getting rid of inappropriate or overly-silly combos. Expect my upgrades within the next few patches!

Why would you want to do that?

Why not?
Meatbeard
i <3 minesweeper
guys believe it or not in act 2 i saw a rare bow monster ( western forest) name
SWITCHFOOT
that's my favorite band :(
Please RNG give me a fishing rod !
Blacktrash
Smoothjoint

I'll post the screenshot when I get home.
"
BrianWeissman wrote:
I've been working on a long term project to overhaul all of the rare monster names in this game. The goal is to make them a lot more flavorful and intelligent, getting rid of inappropriate or overly-silly combos. Expect my upgrades within the next few patches!

you should reconsider!
ign = ultrahiangle
Well better names is fine, but removing silly names is kinda sad.
Its funny to have them in the game, who expects these shabby wraeclast inhabitants to actually have proper names all around, i sure dont ^^
PoE Wiki page: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki
"
BrianWeissman wrote:

Can we reach an agreement on this? Make it so that 99.9% of names use the new system, and 0.01% are intentionally left wild to generate more Meatstalk Hairybeards
Last edited by clan_iraq on Nov 16, 2013, 12:03:11 PM
"
clan_iraq wrote:

Can we reach an agreement on this? Make it so that 99.9% of names use the new system, and 0.01% are intentionally left wild to generate more Meatstalk Hairybeards

This

If you upgrade the names, allow a small percentage to retain the original naming system.
Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do.
Benjamin Franklin
"
BrianWeissman wrote:

Sir, we are going to need you to put down the red bull and slowly step away from the computer.
All the things I want to remember are in the places I'd like to forget.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info