Small Development Manifesto Update

"
h3rp3s wrote:
Echo Please. Self Spell Casters need a buff.

And there needs to be some kind of buff to low-mid game ES users. Hardcasters need some love. ^^
Woot!
IGN = Dellusions_Duelist
new skill hype!
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
"
h3rp3s wrote:

And there needs to be some kind of buff to low-mid game ES users. Hardcasters need some love. ^^

Why exactly do casters need buff?
"
sourboy wrote:
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
"
h3rp3s wrote:

Why exactly do casters need buff?

I thought my comment was a bit vague as well. I wrote a more in-depth thread in the feedback section.
Awesome stuff. Can't wait for the new update. Also when will the info be released regarding the one month league? Really looking forward to this as ambush died pretty much already.
Ah well, I hoped some of my toons where going to be kinda final sometimes. Another Skill-tree change incoming.

I was hoping for some other things instead:

First: A pure Tutorial mission at the start. Like: Get a lvl for each enemy you kill, like 20 in total, with fixed loot and A char running besides you explaining stuff. Like basic training for exiles. Oh, and you only have to do it once, or make it a choice. I would love that.

Second: Mouse-over in the skilltree. Explaining what a passive actually does, and what it might be used for. With examples: "This would increase your damage on attacs by x, but would not do anything to any speels you cast." eg. You can turn that mouse-over off at any time of course.

Thirdly: I know it's kinda third party, but put the Wiki on the front page! Or even make it accessible from inside the game (like your shop).
Last edited by t_golgari on Jun 16, 2014, 11:35:10 AM
"
Ruffneck058 wrote:
Really looking forward to this as ambush died pretty much already.

I am looking forqard to this, too, but ambush is still pretty much alive I must say.
No bugfixed or improvements for the engine or something like that?
It's been 3 weeks, has anyone received there prizes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info