Anu's Self Found Gang.

New hat for thrower.

Casually casual.

Bwahahahaha

Casually casual.

god damn anu your gear is fuckin sweet

dude, you should try for first self found uber.. altough getting the sacrifice and hope sets might be quite annoying
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Sep 8, 2014, 4:56:54 PM
"
VictorDoom wrote:
god damn anu your gear is fuckin sweet

dude, you should try for first self found uber.. altough getting the sacrifice and hope sets might be quite annoying

:) I was probably right in the middle of editing the OP as you were looking, sorry if it messed up for you.

Anyway.....

Edited OP to reduce clutter, omit old trees and include new trees and gear for those who have them.
No need to redirect to P6 any more.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Sep 8, 2014, 5:24:55 PM
Anu, how many supporter titles do you have? I would imagine quite a few based on your dedication to the game!
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
"
Daresso wrote:
Anu, how many supporter titles do you have? I would imagine quite a few based on your dedication to the game!

Silver
Regal
Divine
Exalted

I stopped 'supporting' with 1.0, there was far too many signs to the direction the game was taking and while I probably would have bought multiple different grades each time they released packs, 1.0 ended that idea and SotV told me I had decided right. I now buy a few points, as and when/if needed.

Forsaken Masters, of course, has put the game on a better course.
Casually casual.

"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
Daresso wrote:

Silver
Regal
Divine
Exalted

I stopped 'supporting' with 1.0, there was far too many signs to the direction the game was taking and while I probably would have bought multiple different grades each time they released packs, 1.0 ended that idea and SotV told me I had decided right. I now buy a few points, as and when/if needed.

Forsaken Masters, of course, has put the game on a better course.

Thanks for responding. I am tuning into your stream with a Natural Latté by my side.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
LMAO

So I decide to respec my dormant Templar into a pseudo Fyndel´s LL BM dagger-thrower using a Bino's I found a while back.
For the lols, of course as I'll lack points, lose points being a Templar and have no acuities and crap ES. Well the damage won't be out of this world anyway, so we'll have a laugh.

So, the build doesn't use Auxium, of course, what does it use...

Let's see what we can find in the stash.

Oh!!!

Casually casual.

Updated Templar to current build.
Casually casual.

Dafooq? Drops off a blue in a white 73 map.

Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Sep 21, 2014, 10:46:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info