Anu's Self Found Gang.

:/
Casually casual.

"
TheAnuhart wrote:

:/

That corrupted implicit... /facepalm
GGG should take it out of the possible outcome pool for Kaom's roots.
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
You know, I really dislike what trials and the lab did to the game.

Pretty blatant economy stimulating design with little to no thought in any other way.
I made the Jugg to faceroll uber lab on good key days, ignore it and collect offerings on the character I'm levelling between.

The 3 characters I have in play are LL Arcer Assassin, Life LA /BR Raider and Life EQ Jugg.

Trying to get Arc chant on Arcers hat, no point in doing Merc lab for it as I'll wipe it off next uber run.

I've hit EQ duration on it, I've hit BR explosion on it, I've hit LA targets on it and I've hit 150% Stone Golem on it (which both the other chars use). I just know the one time I don't chant the Arcers hat and chant a Rat's or a Devoto's I'll hit Arc chains.

I should, of course, be selling the chants I get and buying the one I want.

I made some minmaxing changes on the LA character, dropped Duelist mana and mana regen for ias and MS, I leech mana, I don't really need mana regen but ias and MS is good. Then I go into a trial and, oh, can't leech from traps, need mana regen as killing a trap and warping is followed by a great wait before being able to do either again. So that change got reverted purely because of trials. I could just log on the Jugg to do trials every time I find one, no build issues, no penalty for death even if he did die, which he pretty much can't. But that sux. Of course, I should just ignore them and buy offerings.

Anyway, I've died every day this week on my LA character that I'm levelling to 100 (currently 98.80.
Which is pretty crazy, as I never die on this character (note, I won't ever log from danger). 5 deaths back to back days. I needed to evaluate this.

Apart from the drop bear shenanigans :D the deaths had something in common. All of the remaining 4 were when my golem died at a really critical time, 3 of those were in trials.

Now, he rarely dies normally and has 30.5k life and seems to regenerate at a 1% per sec rate refardless, but when he does I lose 254 life regen (helm enchant), I go from 455 lps to 201 lps. So I can go from a situation of slight degen or slight regen to a situation of hard degen. Being seemingly safe but on low life can suddenly be death.

I've been corrupting snakes for +1 gems since 2.2 and finally got them, these were for Wrath, HoT, Empower, Enlighten. Giving Level 26 Wrath and HoT and the plan was also to drop some mana nodes because of the extra unreserved mana that level 5 Enhance gave. Well, as I mentioned earlier, dropping the mana and mana regen didn't work because of trials.

This got me thinking, how about if I +1 gem the Golem and Blood Rage set up.

I like the 4 link of Stone Golem, Blood Rage, Emp, Enh. Because both skill gems use both supports. BR gains mostly from Enhance and slightly from Empower, Golem gains mostly from Empower and slightly from Enhance.

The change will lose 2 levels from Wrath and HoT, lose some unreserved mana (but still have enough) but gain 3% ias, golem's life will go from 30.5k to 39k, my regen from golem will go from 254 to 278, 479 total.

I'm getting more regen but not a great deal more, but the difference between a 30.5k life golem with 1% regen and a 39k life golem with 1% regen is huge. The chances of him dying at a critical moment for me just got slashed by an order of magnitude.

This meant I had to rechrome my corrupted snakes, which wasn't too harsh on the vaal orbs

But then I needed to 4 off my Rat's

Anyway, all done. All in all a 4% dps loss, slight (24) lps boost, but a rather nasty Achilles heal booted up.

Edit:

No regen swap items.

Gives that bit more mana to play with when not using Stone Golem (yes I 4 offed another Rat's).

Just using random left over snakes not recipe vended, buffing up Chaos Golem survival. I'd have kept the perfect rolled cast speed implicit ones in hindsight.

Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Jul 25, 2016, 6:13:15 AM
Ran 3 Vinktar Squares.

Casually casual.

Lol.

1. Random drop in Dried Lake testing a build when it was a zone drop.
2. Drop from the actual last monster in a Wasteland map literally 2 hours before it was changed from a zone drop to a boss drop.
3. Wasteland map Voll.
4. Wasteland map Voll.
5. Casually flipping Dried Lake Voll on arcer while watching podcast.
6. High quant twinned Wasteland.
7. High quant twinned Wasteland.
8. Flipping Dried Lake Voll.

9. Twinned Wasteland.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Jul 27, 2016, 11:46:23 AM
Casually casual.

Haven't done an epeen arc tooltip since before 2.3.

So here it is, self buffed no shrines.

Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Jul 30, 2016, 6:45:52 PM
holy sh...
ok.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Casually casual.

Wtf is that DPS. :o I thought million DPS is not possible since like few years of nerfs.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Aug 6, 2016, 5:38:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info