Anu's Self Found Gang.

Gogo Anu, get the Job done before the changes!
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Buddy whispered me saying he just vaaled 2 belts to +1 EC today, then did another as he was talking.

I wanted to play.

First was an insane belt, RiP, rerolled stats.

Next was a belt I never expected to use unless it got the +1 EC so never bothered blessing.

Blessed and crafted WED on next one.

Crafted WED on next one, needed +1 EC to be used.

Next up was a belt I found in Dried Lake, lol.
Put 7 Divines through it and stopped on 20/17.
Blessed because it's a nice belt as it is.
Took far too many times to get decent WED.
Then hit it.

Hmmm, yeah.

Spoiler
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Jul 8, 2016, 3:53:48 PM

Maaaan.

2840 is my 75% mark.

Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Jul 10, 2016, 2:45:08 PM
"
TheAnuhart wrote:

I'm actually curious about the story of that chest.

Did you drop it with those mods and then proceeded to 6L and divine it?
Or did you 6L a white then crafted it (Alt/aug? Chaos spam?)

In any case, what's the purpose of that chest?
Do you intend to go CI/Armor with a new char, or are you just happy to trade 100 Life for ~1000 armor even in a Life based build?

"
Bebekija wrote:
"
TheAnuhart wrote:

I'm actually curious about the story of that chest.

Did you drop it with those mods and then proceeded to 6L and divine it?
Or did you 6L a white then crafted it (Alt/aug? Chaos spam?)

In any case, what's the purpose of that chest?
Do you intend to go CI/Armor with a new char, or are you just happy to trade 100 Life for ~1000 armor even in a Life based build?

It was from Destined to Crumble cards (ilvl 100 chest).

It came with those mods, 3 x T1 Armours, Stun Rec and Cold Res.
Because of the Stun Rec mod I couldn't easily tell if it was T1 T1 T1, T1 T2 T1, or T1 T1 T2.

I put 7 divines through it which did reveal it was definitely T1 main % roll but were inconclusive if it was T1 hybrid. The only way to tell was to hit either below 172% or above 182%, or scour the suffixes, and those 7 divines only went as low as 173% and as high as 182%.

I only had 1 exalt and now no divines so set to farming them, by rolling arcanist boxes and running maps I had which dropped 6L cards.

2 or 3 divines later I got a 183% roll which confirmed it to be 3 x T1.

I always set a benchmark of 75% of the range when divining and wont budge a single digit below. That was 2840 for this chest. I hit 2835 at one point but, nope. Finally rolled it to 2883.

Somewhere during the divine farm I took it to the vendor and converted my jewelers, then some alts to fuses to 6 link it, cuz why not. Maybe 500 fuses? I dunno.

As for uses, nothing planned. But I am considering an Aegis Juggernaut of some sort.

Anyway. In other news.

1. Random drop in Dried Lake testing a build when it was a zone drop.
2. Drop from the actual last monster in a Wasteland map literally 2 hours before it was changed from a zone drop to a boss drop.
3. Wasteland map Voll.
4. Wasteland map Voll.
5. Casually flipping Dried Lake Voll on arcer while watching podcast.
6. High quant twinned Wasteland.
7. High quant twinned Wasteland.

8. Flipping Dried Lake Voll.

Will wait until 2.4 CoC changes to assess best character to level. Take to Act 4 and de-level to 18 for hand in.
Casually casual.

Thx for the detailed answer.
Your detailed reports on your playstyle are actually the thing that brings me back to your thread the most, like the "deterministic farming rant" most recently.
So please keep doing those, I'm sure there's a lot of people enjoying those as well.

"
TheAnuhart wrote:

Anyway. In other news.

1. Random drop in Dried Lake testing a build when it was a zone drop.
2. Drop from the actual last monster in a Wasteland map literally 2 hours before it was changed from a zone drop to a boss drop.
3. Wasteland map Voll.
4. Wasteland map Voll.
5. Casually flipping Dried Lake Voll on arcer while watching podcast.
6. High quant twinned Wasteland.
7. High quant twinned Wasteland.

8. Flipping Dried Lake Voll.

Gratz!!
I notice that you've gotten 5 out of 8 in the past month only, as opposed to 3 in the first year or so. Have you changed your way of rolling Wastelands? Or have you been spending much more time in Dried Lake recently? Do you believe they might have changed the drop rate?
Or is it just RNG being its usual self?

"
TheAnuhart wrote:

Will wait until 2.4 CoC changes to assess best character to level. Take to Act 4 and de-level to 18 for hand in.

Incoming "Minion deal 15% increased damage" !! :-p
Seriously though, which one are going for?
+1 curse seems obvious
+1 max res is generally strong
anything else?
I don't think the drop rate was increased but I also didn't drastically change much.

The first two were quite a long time ago and not too far apart, but both pre boss only drop change.
Both casual drops with no intent, first random Dried Lake drop, 2nd random wasteland drop.

At this point it is now boss only drop and I have no intention of obtaining the cards any other way than passively.

The next two drop from map Voll over the course of a long period of time, just general mapping.

It wasn't until the 5th drop recently (and shortly after the 4th), when just running Dried Lake while watching podcast as it seemed an 'ahh whatever' idea, that I'm on 5/8 and suddenly closer to complete than not. At this point I think I may actually put some effort into the purpose.

That effort was little more than purposely rolling any Wastelands I get with double boss, by chaos (or scour/alch) so as to have good quantity and add frags and a Zana. Not exactly dedicated farming as I'll only get a Wasteland irregularly. But did see 6th and 7th drop.

Now I'm 7/8 so did do a bit more focus. As well as the 'augmented-passive' method used above, I'd force Wastelands more by tiering up Shipyards, even tiering up Crematoriums-Shipyards-Wastelands, even Necropolis-Crematoriums-Shipyards-Wastelands (yey for 27 Necro maps per Wasteland, isn't that several Mirrors?). As well as running other T12-13 maps more than normal to try for Wasteland drops. And doing the odd Dried Lake flip session, now with 60% IIQ.

I cooled off after exhausting my maps and was happy that I'd complete the set soon and was in no rush as I'd not be handing in for 2 months. So I'd planned on the odd 60% quant 30 min - 2hr Lake farm here and there, the odd twinned Wasteland when possible and some uber lab runs on good days over the next 2 months to do the trick.

Came quicker than expected (after not getting it in the previous 'push', which I had expected to get it in) with probably an hour or so in Lake :P.

As for implicits, yeah lvl 18 to exclude anything but lvl 1 rolls from which both +1 curse and +1 res are still possible and are the only ones I'd want anyway.

Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Jul 11, 2016, 4:33:08 PM
I'm the Juggernaut Bitch(es)

Just clipped a VoD of my uber lab farmer who had a vacation in some T15s the other day.

Who needs the winring?
Casually casual.

I'm really new at this game. I have a lvl 40 Ranger and just killed Dominus, finishing Act 3. My character is nowhere as boss as yours. What level are they? I think I a missing a bunch of gems somewhere (I'm really bad at this game I think).
We got there, eventually.

Filtering, chancing, quality, sockets, linking, chroming, vaaling, repeat

There was a few that got put in recipes after the Champion hit 100 and I stopped going for +1 snakes for a while, then resumed on the Raider.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Jul 19, 2016, 5:44:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info