Elemental Hit Piscator's Vigil Theorycraft build

Just as the title says this is a pure theorycrafted build that i came up with.

At its core its a Wand build with no passives for the wand itself more along the lines of elemental attacks and as defense its MoM + evasion build.

Here is the first draft of the build i came up with.

Working on a ranger wander but different than this, life based but will run about 4 auras. Elemental hit too mana intensive though, I am using siphon but a different concept. Level 40 atm need to level this weekend.
I guess i should elaborate further on my build

I plan on using this unique

As you can see it works perfectly with Elemental Hit :)
Yes but mana cost of EH in a 6L is insane. I plan to use Blood Magic on my build and then fill mana with auras. High mana cost skill plus MOM seems hard.
It depends really on your mana regeneration

Also i doubt a 6l will be needed... All you need is LMP+WED+FA+LL/LoH

Thats 5 link and the cost can go up to around 100 150 per shot. With the aura support the max mana increse and the regen from both gear and tree ( i have 140% from tree alone ) im pretty sure the mana will be sufficient.

If not MoM then AA will be used for defense.
Ok after doing a little research on both items and mana cost of Elemental hit i can say that i need to change up the skilltree up a bit

The new and improved ( hopefully ) version of the skill tree.

The thing is you can get around 300+ mana regen per second with this tree easily if you take max mana + mana regen gear and if you have around 350 total ES ( with passives applied as well not just gear es ) you should reach around 3-3,5k mana. I think its more then enough to sustain elemental hit.

Sustaining both MoM and Elemental hit shouldn't be a problem as long as you play smart and stay ranged as much as possible. My main concern is that i won't dish out enough DPS with this build and i want to min-max that with your help ( the community i mean ).

I don't think elemental hit is being avoided for its lack of dps but more for its cost/reward ratio. And now that they added this unique i think elemental hit builds will become viable again.

why wont u use chain, wouldnt the AoE of Ele hit be like, crap as shit? Especially in the crowdier maps.
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
Well chain reduces the projectile dmg way too much ( 50% ) while LMP reduces it by 30 % and as you pointed out i think i need to invest into piercing as well ...
you need to get the crit nodes otherwise ur dps is low.
IGN: JuanTamod / Epic_Hero
After some remaking of the build i think i found the right build for this unique.

A small rundown of the build so far

Life : 236% increased life
ES : 78.8% increased energy shield
Evasion : 146.4 % increased evasion rating
Crit chance/multi : 255/90 %
Max mana/Regen : 84 % increased max mana/100% mana regen

Special stuff :
Eldritch Battery
Mind over Matter
Iron Reflexes
5 Power Charges

About MoM and IR i leave it to each and everyone to decide what to take. The build has 107 points and thats with both IR and MoM taken.
I have not taken any damage nodes towards elemental damage since it can be boosted so much by the wand itself and from the WED support gem + gear

For the links im thinking something around EH+LMP+Pierce+LL and thats the 4 link. For a 5/6 link i would add WED and some other gem like faster proj/attacks or something similar.

Also i would like to know if i can wear a quiver + wand combo ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info