Starting a Clan (Wraeclast's Finest)

Spoiler
Bump!
I applied. Hopefully we'll see in-game soon ^^
"
Nuzzgrumble wrote:
I applied.
Approved :) Welcome!

We also had 2 members gain beta access today! Congrats to both of them, hopefully our remaining few will be invited soon.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
Last edited by WhiteBoy on Oct 29, 2011, 3:26:39 PM
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:
"
Nuzzgrumble wrote:
I applied.
Approved :) Welcome!

We also had 2 members gain beta access today! Congrats to both of them, hopefully our remaining few will be invited soon.

Would be great to do a group run for the start of 0.9.3 beta.
Congrats to our members on the beta invite, and welcome our newest member! :D

Spoiler
Bump!
There is a small flaw in the idea

"
Path wrote:
We intend to only segregate realms based on large geographic locations (realms for North America, Europe and Oceania, for example).

this may be a bit of a problem so the clan may be forced to split into Wraeclast's Finest-Europe, Wraeclasts Finest- North America etc.

Forum Name: Exiled_King
In-game Name: ToBeBurned
Beta Member: Yes
Active: Yes
Last edited by Exiled_King on Oct 30, 2011, 3:09:21 PM
Application accepted :)

"
Exiled_King wrote:
this may be a bit of a problem so the clan may be forced to split into Wraeclast's Finest-Europe, Wraeclasts Finest- North America etc.
I've considered this, along with the possibility that clans/guilds might have a member cap. In these cases, we would most likely split into smaller groups with a clan officer leading each. The clan would turn into an alliance.

It's also possible that players may still choose to play on the American-based server, assuming they have decent latency. That's something we'll sort out when/if it occurs.
I have a question.Will poe have a clan tag or will we have to make it like d2 (charname-clan) ?
We don't know what kind of support they're going to offer clans/guilds.

The best info I can find:
"
Chris wrote:
We love guilds and will support them. It's just that we haven't announced how or when (is it at release, or in an early expansion?)
I'm sure tagging is a feature they'll add, but for now some of our members are using a WF_ prefix in character names.
Spoiler
Bump!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info