The last class.

Well not exactly funny but it at least "get a beta key by guessing the last class" would be much better than creating more beta key trains.
hmmmm maybe a bard could be fun , always wanted to play a hack & slash with instruments haha
#Eater Of Drakenoog´s#

Swedish Tavern - http://www.youtube.com/user/SwedishTavern

Work in progress
"
Democatai wrote:
hmmmm maybe a bard could be fun , always wanted to play a hack & slash with instruments haha

I suppose a little entertainment could be needed in a gloomy place like Wraeclast. ;)

what about alchemist?
moldes items into potions and trowes at ppl ^^

aa i have no clue , im still a bit confused as to how you have classes when the skilsl are stones all can use. If they get the stats , and the tree is just passives all can use.

then again im very new on the place so could have alot still left to read up on :)
#Eater Of Drakenoog´s#

Swedish Tavern - http://www.youtube.com/user/SwedishTavern

Work in progress
"
Democatai wrote:

Although I fear the next char might not be a bard I totally WOULD create a char named BraveSirRobin and search for coconuts in game ^^
"
Democatai wrote:
moldes items into potions and trowes at ppl ^^

aa i have no clue , im still a bit confused as to how you have classes when the skilsl are stones all can use. If they get the stats , and the tree is just passives all can use.

then again im very new on the place so could have alot still left to read up on :)

The introduction of class specific skills to differentiate each of the classes? I would like a few of them but by doing so, it goes against the point of being able to learn any skill in the game, which is one of the selling points of the game.
another one,
it is a good info before sleeping.

sleep well PoE.
"i'm the French Saigneur ! Fight for your life stupid MOBs !"

Post to ask for a Key is like a Baby crying for his baby bottle.
Totally infantile, it's late, go to bed kids.
Arcane Trickster, Female

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info