Looking forward to it!

Please though, release it only when you feel it's semi complete. Don't release it as alpha software as this can ruin the first impressions people will have of the game which could turn people off. I've seen this trap happen to alot of other game developers so i hope it doesn't happen to you :)

This game looks promising! I havn't done any serious gaming since 2005 and your posts on reddit enticed me enough to register here and hopefully be an active member of the community (and game, when it's released :) ).

Looking forward to it Grinding Gear Games! Shame about the huge timezone gap :( 1:03 am on a Sunday at the time of writing whereas it's 1:03pm on a sunday for you. Still, i'm sure we'll catch enough of eachother :)
They should release an alpha but for testing purposes ONLY and for a select few individuals to test, befor it reaches a beta stage. It can only help to have some outside of company testing. Of coarse there would have to be a N.D.A. as they will probably have one for the beta testing phase.
Hello, this looks like it might be a lot of fun, good luck with the development and maybe I'll see you in game some day.
i wonder how they progress with the developing , lets hope they will finish it this year :D , will be ok if will be released in september ,just to be sure most of the bugs are fixed ;)
good luck guys to make it right :)

p.s. - if will be released earlier will be ok too :D
"Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself makes you fearless." - Lao Tzu
Your take on gaming is really intriguing; can't wait to see how this game pans out. It looks great.
I agree that the game is looking great. I love the idea of cusomizable skills via skill gems. Tying skills to loot in a game like this is genius considering finding awesome loot is one of the things that makes this genre awesome.

The concept of leagues is interesting too. I'm totally gonna try my hand at an ironman league. (although I'll probably chicken out before launch and go with the default league :P)
Last edited by jogarrr on Aug 11, 2011, 2:05:32 AM
"
jogarrr wrote:
I agree that the game is looking great. I love the idea of cusomizable skills via skill gems. Tying skills to loot in a game like this is genius considering finding awesome loot is one of the things that makes this genre awesome.

The concept of leagues is interesting too. I'm totally gonna try my hand at an ironman league. (although I'll probably chicken out before launch and go with the default league :P)

This, everything I've read and watched in video's about this game makes me that much more excited to try it out, beta or not.
i think you guys are on your way to developing a game that can stand toe to toe with d3 and hold your ground. the artwork looks very good , the skill gem system looks like a lot of fun,the leagues look interesting, i just might wear my g5 mouse out on this game......
I just read the Down Under Dev Article in Issue #21 Game Informer mag and I got so exited about this game I thought I'd post a little thank you for keeping this genre real. Can't wait!
Got referred here to check this out by someone on MMORPG.com. Definetly looking forward to seeing this game. That and hello everyone nice to meet you all :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info