State of Exile Podcast, Amazon Mayhem Promotion and Other News

I want to buy a Mayhem Pack but I don't get paid until friday, June 6th and from my understanding the promo lasts two weeks from May 22nd which is June 5th. Am I s**t outta luck or can GGG help me here?
Last edited by Jsao on Jun 2, 2014, 12:31:44 PM
"
Jshaw995 wrote:
So they call this a "podcast" but I cannot find it anywhere but youtube.

Am I missing the podcast subscription on Itunes/RSS somewhere?

the podcast is hosted live on twitch.tv/zenocidegenius 2x a month. They occur on Sundays 2-5pm US CST.

Once the podcast is over. I replace the venue info/time converters etc with the direct link to youtube VoD.

We do host them live though. Thanks for your interest!

Hegemony
8/8 Overachiever
http://twitch.tv/hegemonyTV
http://www.youtube.com/user/hegemonypoe
Gratz for the Weekly BUILD!!! hope you could kp em coming from time to time this way :)
You can put any us address into your amazon account and get the package. They dont double check.
Season 8 Hype!!!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
very nice... i like the podcasts... sometimes it seems to be a little tricky, where to get electricity for the stream... but finally they got some raceing bikes to their homes, to have some electricity..

great that ggg supports the stream :)
maybe one day i try to start such a stream for german language people, germany is full of fans, but some of them still "out of english" so its then german only... lets see maybe for act 4/5 releaseparty :)

you all did a very nice job :) thank you for your work
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by loCurnus on Jun 2, 2014, 5:06:57 PM
"
TRV wrote:
You can put any us address into your amazon account and get the package. They dont double check.

Then I can't pay. If the billing address on the site doesn't match the billing address on the card then the bank locks my account for safety.
What about picking up a amazon gift card for the purchase? That should work. Or not since you're trying to fight the system. XD Good luck!
IGN Indigodusk

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info