State of Exile Podcast, Amazon Mayhem Promotion and Other News

Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Can't wait for the new season. I want The Three Dragon at least :)
I claim first this time muhahahha. Was a fun podcast! I love doing them with the community! Next podcast I have a different idea to try out! Hope to see you all there again!

Edit: Second =[
Last edited by ZenocideGenius on Jun 1, 2014, 10:17:10 PM
Those rewards are looking really nice! Hoping I can make it to The Three Dragons this time around, school/work permitting.
"
I claim first this time muhahahha. Was a fun podcast! I love doing them with the community! Next podcast I have a different idea to try out! Hope to see you all there again!

Edit: Second =[

sorry

Going to watch the podcast now
Podcasts are nothing i care about. But hey, nice one here. :-)

Edit: Oh, and the new race season is coming soon. Perhaps i will come back to PoE for some running through BLAMT and getting one heartattack after another. ^^
IGN: Laubblaeser
Last edited by Laubblaeser on Jun 1, 2014, 10:23:06 PM
I am ready for the racing season, very interesting prizes this season.

Oh I had a question too; if you gather the 3 Berek's rings from the race will vendors sell you a The Taming with alternate artwork?

One problem I did have with the prizes is that the lowest berek ring has a perfect implicit roll and is the easiest to get and the most difficult one to get does not give you a perfect roll. Seems kinda unfair given the amount of effort you need to put in to get it. I think the rolls should be the other way around.
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??
Last edited by StrayYoshi on Jun 1, 2014, 11:08:12 PM
i want that shield
"
Laubblaeser wrote:
Podcasts are nothing i care about. But hey, nice one here. :-)

Edit: Oh, and the new race season is coming soon. Perhaps i will come back to PoE for some running through BLAMT and getting one heartattack after another. ^^

BLAMT man mode: Fracturing BLAMT.

"
StrayYoshi wrote:
I am ready for the racing season, very interesting prizes this season.

Oh I had a question too; if you gather the 3 Berek's rings from the race will vendors sell you a The Taming with alternate artwork?

One problem I did have with the prizes is that the lowest berek ring has a perfect implicit roll and is the easiest to get and the most difficult one to get does not give you a perfect roll. Seems kinda unfair given the amount of effort you need to put in to get it. I think the rolls should be the other way around.

I was wondering that too re: Taming. And, unless my memory is shitting the bed, the rolls are totally random when you get the reward and what's displayed in the season prize list has nothing to do with what you get.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
That 3 Dragon, I want that!
IGN: JuanTamod / Epic_Hero

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info