Subway Etiquette

I guess its kinda better than bare foot...kinda.

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Where the hell is that?! Im moving there.
And we're back. In this episode of Subway Etiquette- Slip n' Slide!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3mGh9rA5I0
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
"
That awkward moment when your train decides to wear the same cute new top you just got

When people are pretending to read a notepad opposite you this is what they're really doing

Spoiler

Living in Tokyo,reading this thread reinforces just how much I love the public transportation system here.

Everybody is so polite, and in the rare occasion somebody is trying to be a douche (usually teenagers, surprise surprise), all I have to do is just think about standing my ground and that are instantly cowed by the magnificence of my beard.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
I was a victim of this last night. It was on the train at about half past midnight, the guy was obviously an amateur that couldn't handle his booze. he was wearing a cap. I grabbed it and chucked it down the aisle, he woke up all confused

A nice one for a change. When the train rolls over someone, its always nice when people collectively lift said train so the guy can get out from under

Actual I thought I had dropped a quarter, but after they lifted the train for me, turned out to only be a nickel.

Still nice of them though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info