[1.3.] DPS-Melee 100k+ XxHighSocietyxX -ATZIRI(video) NEXT UPDATE at ACT4

"
ComradeSerge wrote:
Level 90 with 1.8k life... not my idea of a melee build. Even with your 1.6k ES, that's 3.4k "hp" overall, one bigger hit (or a few medium ones) and you're dead. You say in your first post how "all melee builds are tanky with low damage". The reason why people make melee builds tanky is precisely that. If you're the first one to take all the damage, you have to be tanky. Block is the only thing in your build that makes it playable, in terms of survivability, imo.

But you obviously like this, so it's not my problem, just my 5 cents :) gl with your build!

nobody says you have to play it so :)
and 1 hit blabla... i always get hits.. for that i have 12k armour and res
so what thats problem, that this provides 2-3x dmg of the other melees?
i can go infront of every group and tank everything :)
more vids will follow, just watch the doubleboss + 98% extra dmg courtyard and tell me im weak :)

ok now i know why you wrote this here :)

FANBOY ([1.1.4] 1H+Shield Infernal Blow High Block&Spell Block Tank)
your thread your build

why you try to make mine bad?

jealous about my killspeed and DPS with still high survivability?

tells me i did all right :)
Atziri Farm-Service http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/941670

MY SHOP -> view-thread/923903

MY BUILD: DPS Melee (duellist/marauder) -> /view-thread/938691
Last edited by Decept1on on Jun 19, 2014, 6:05:51 PM
Love your build. I like the fact that its a hybrid life/es with block though the total pool isn't that big. It doesn't really matter to me because I'm not a big life/es pool person. I'm leveling a duelist right now and its probably going to take a long time for me to reach the point of using es along with life.
"
Sungazer12 wrote:
Love your build. I like the fact that its a hybrid life/es with block though the total pool isn't that big. It doesn't really matter to me because I'm not a big life/es pool person. I'm leveling a duelist right now and its probably going to take a long time for me to reach the point of using es along with life.

hehe ty :) yeah as you can see, 1,5k ES are enough to play very conftable all kind of maps :)

keep going on :P

"
Decept1on wrote:
"
ComradeSerge wrote:
Level 90 with 1.8k life... not my idea of a melee build. Even with your 1.6k ES, that's 3.4k "hp" overall, one bigger hit (or a few medium ones) and you're dead. You say in your first post how "all melee builds are tanky with low damage". The reason why people make melee builds tanky is precisely that. If you're the first one to take all the damage, you have to be tanky. Block is the only thing in your build that makes it playable, in terms of survivability, imo.

But you obviously like this, so it's not my problem, just my 5 cents :) gl with your build!

nobody says you have to play it so :)
and 1 hit blabla... i always get hits.. for that i have 12k armour and res
so what thats problem, that this provides 2-3x dmg of the other melees?
i can go infront of every group and tank everything :)
more vids will follow, just watch the doubleboss + 98% extra dmg courtyard and tell me im weak :)

ok now i know why you wrote this here :)

FANBOY ([1.1.4] 1H+Shield Infernal Blow High Block&Spell Block Tank)
your thread your build

why you try to make mine bad?

jealous about my killspeed and DPS with still high survivability?

tells me i did all right :)

If you want to call yourself "tank", go Torture Chamber and facetank him, go Maze and facetank Vaal, go Crematorium and facetank Megaera, go Palace and facetank Dominus. Them all with hardest mods possible, including -min max. If you overcome it, then you can call yourself "tank".

I'm not criticizing your build, because it has a cool idea behind, but watching your videos, I doubt hard you are a "tank".
"

I'm not criticizing your build, because it has a cool idea behind, but watching your videos, I doubt hard you are a "tank".

Hello, first of all its a DPS-Melee Build!
2nd Read my History, i dont want a "afk ever stay alive Tank with 0 DPS that fights take 30mins.

Palace -FACETANK video up :)

Dominus at Palace!

Last edited by Decept1on on Jun 20, 2014, 1:25:14 PM
Grats on the nice build.

IM CURRRENTLY LF a build that can do uber atziri. I have a lvl 90 sion that can farm atziri (elemental buzzsaw), but I know i dont have the fire power to clear uber.

Therefore I have a lvl 89 duelist that I wish to make to fill in this gap. I have the main items

Spoiler

Now my questions are:
1) have u been able to farm uber atziri
2) wouldnt it be better to drop the armor and shield block nodes for life node, due to atziri spell dmg
3) how are u able to regen ur ES so quickly

one final question regarding body armor. I own 2 6L
1) 1.2k Eva with 3 resistance and 100 life
2) Lightning Coil

Here is where im curious whether you have done some testing. In theory, with the lightning coil you could drop grace, in favor of a dps aura gem due to its passive. Wouldnt this be a better chest piece or should i stick to the standard 6l chest.

Spoiler

Final note
I wish i had your body armor, damn that thing is sexy as fuck
Last edited by obscenely on Jun 23, 2014, 3:36:04 PM
Hi ,first of all , i would like to thank you for that build.
Im doing build simillar to yours but i have changed a few nodes , cuz my idea is that build with doryani mace. As everybody knows mace node got much armor % and with molten strike and hatred ,90% ele dmg in doryani will give me much dps also my doryani got 310 pdps so i think , using my mace with hatred and molten strike and ele weakness is good idea for that build

Tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwEsQthFPYXLxoyGjgaPhrbG60b-hznJd8pLimlOtg94j38Q2NE50d-SO5KfUxgTdhOKlFgU99USVXWVvpXDVhjWNtY9VnzW69fP2TnZU1mnmegah5qk2vZbmlwfXFNcql4DXlofLh82YCkgW-E2YY7h3aMdozPkAqQVZHOlWaZK5rPm4OdxJ48oLSkGaeEqBiplavFrKqsr7ZBtzG307vtvYG-ir6nwA_AGsEEw4bG2NIh0k3V7dfL3Q3eweRR5K3nkew47g7xrPIv8wb2SPcy-tL7qvzF

if you are able to test my idea i will be appreciate for that :)

"
Hi ,first of all , i would like to thank you for that build.
Im doing build simillar to yours but i have changed a few nodes , cuz my idea is that build with doryani mace. As everybody knows mace node got much armor % and with molten strike and hatred ,90% ele dmg in doryani will give me much dps also my doryani got 310 pdps so i think , using my mace with hatred and molten strike and ele weakness is good idea for that build

Tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwEsQthFPYXLxoyGjgaPhrbG60b-hznJd8pLimlOtg94j38Q2NE50d-SO5KfUxgTdhOKlFgU99USVXWVvpXDVhjWNtY9VnzW69fP2TnZU1mnmegah5qk2vZbmlwfXFNcql4DXlofLh82YCkgW-E2YY7h3aMdozPkAqQVZHOlWaZK5rPm4OdxJ48oLSkGaeEqBiplavFrKqsr7ZBtzG307vtvYG-ir6nwA_AGsEEw4bG2NIh0k3V7dfL3Q3eweRR5K3nkew47g7xrPIv8wb2SPcy-tL7qvzF

if you are able to test my idea i will be appreciate for that :)

The build is almost identical to his. I found this build as well that is similiar but get life nodes instead of armor nodes

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecEswUtFCAUTRiRGYUaMho4GlUabB0UJJskqiXfJy8ppTOWNug26TrYPfxBjETnR35KfU3YTipQR1FgU99USVXGVw1YY1jbWfNZ_luvXhNfP2BLYSFko2VNZp5noGoeapNuaXB9cqlyu3M_dO1673zZgIqBb4M4hNmE74d2i0-MdozPj0aQCpBVkc6bg548ns2gtKFtogCkrKcwp4SoGKmVrKqsr7T5tkG5zbvtvJ--p8APwBrG2Mzbz2XQ0NIh0k3V7d0N42rjn-RR7DjvDu988B_yL_MG8932SPcy9033vvrS-6r8ifzF

My question is why didnt u grab elemental dmg node since your mace give such an amazing bonus to it. Also how do your rings, belt and amulet look like
"
obscenely wrote:
Grats on the nice build.

3) how are u able to regen ur ES so quickly

one final question regarding body armor. I own 2 6L
1) 1.2k Eva with 3 resistance and 100 life
2) Lightning Coil

he regens ES quickly because his armor is directly scaled by aegis aurora, given that he has roughly 10kish armor, he regens 400 ES per block, which happens 73% of the time something physical attacks him, so basically the more armor the higher the gain, ie if he pops a granite+jade he could theoretically regen full ES on block

secondly, your coil roughly gives the same armor as the assassins garb, so if you dont mind the little loss in hp and can get resists from other gear then use the coil, obviously running PoL, but mana reservation will be an issue, since you want to do atziri you wont be able to run grace/hatred/PoFire/Lightning
"
swizzleigh wrote:

he regens ES quickly because his armor is directly scaled by aegis aurora, given that he has roughly 10kish armor, he regens 400 ES per block, which happens 73% of the time something physical attacks him, so basically the more armor the higher the gain, ie if he pops a granite+jade he could theoretically regen full ES on block

secondly, your coil roughly gives the same armor as the assassins garb, so if you dont mind the little loss in hp and can get resists from other gear then use the coil, obviously running PoL, but mana reservation will be an issue, since you want to do atziri you wont be able to run grace/hatred/PoFire/Lightning
[/quote]

If i can squish in those 4 auras i would be happy since i will be rocking a

Now I havent had a chance to put these theories into practice and need help. I will begin this new build once ambush is over since i bough half the gear in ambush and the other half in standard. Now i can imagine that block would be amazing for doing maps. But how would it work for uber atziri. I need a build that can handle him since i already got the mortal set from farming atziri. So I was thinking something like this might be better to deal with uber atziri

I might be wrong so plz correct me if i am. Also if anyone has experience with him plz tell me how and what i should get. Here is my gear that i plan to use

Spoiler
Last edited by obscenely on Jun 23, 2014, 9:33:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info