[1.3.] DPS-Melee 100k+ XxHighSocietyxX -ATZIRI(video) NEXT UPDATE at ACT4

Thx i will try try this?
my gear is shit and i am new new dont no how to post it
one more thing how did u get ur auras so low wat links did u use ?
"
turlight wrote:
Thx i will try try this?
my gear is shit and i am new new dont no how to post it
one more thing how did u get ur auras so low wat links did u use ?

The reason why I am able to run so many auras is Charisma (upper right)and Sovereignty (upper left) and mainly bc of:

This helm you can buy for around 4 exalts: http://poe.xyz.is/search/oabonikogimare

How to link items in the forums:
Spoiler
You will notice an imagine of your character in the upper left corner. click on the image. This will take you to your gear and passives. Now if u want to link an item just left click on it and then close that window with your gear on it afterwards (upper right corner X).

What about the bandit rewards?
The reason why I am able to run so many auras is Charisma (upper right)and Sovereignty (upper left) and mainly bc of:

This helm you can buy for around 4 exalts: http://poe.xyz.is/search/oabonikogimare

How to link items in the forums:
Spoiler
You will notice an imagine of your character in the upper left corner. click on the image. This will take you to your gear and passives. Now if u want to link an item just left click on it and then close that window with your gear on it afterwards (upper right corner X).

[/quote]

thanks for the help i am getting sovereignty now but i cant find chariuma
wow i need alot of stuff
plus lvls should help i am only 45
thx again

one last thing for lvling is tempest sheild worth it ?

as of right now i only run grace and tempest sheild
wat should i be running in your option
Last edited by turlight on Jul 16, 2014, 7:45:31 PM
"
alantrik wrote:

as far as the bandits go i killed em all
"
alantrik wrote:

Bandit rewards
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Deal_with_the_Bandits

Normal: help Oak
Cruel: help Kraityn
Merc: kill all
"
turlight wrote:
thanks for the help i am getting sovereignty now but i cant find chariuma
wow i need alot of stuff
plus lvls should help i am only 45
thx again

one last thing for lvling is tempest sheild worth it ?

as of right now i only run grace and tempest sheild
wat should i be running in your option

Sovereignty
Spoiler

Tempest shield
vs
Molten shell

Either one is good and well needws. It just a matter of taste. I run molten shell mainly bc I own an Aegis. The aegis passive combined with molten replenish my ES more rapidily and my block is at 69/62. Max block is 75 for melee dmg
Spoiler

grace is always good but the question is how well is your survivability. If you can live w/o it then run Hatred. The reason why hatred is bc it scales off your physical dmg and also applies a cold effect

I decided to modify the skill tree a little from the author

The reason is bc I felt that I needed more eHP. Of course I suffer some dps lost, but a dead man does no damage. Remember the build works but the author also has an OP weapon which the majority cant afford, so his survivability is linked to his high damage output. Which can also be seen as a sort of defensive quality.

Later on when you decide to fight Atziri you will need a different aura and gem setup for each boss.

Atziri Final Form

Gear
Spoiler

Auras (vaal Haste on standbye always)
Spoiler
1st form: Disc + Haste + Hatred + PoL
2nd form: Grace + Disc + Hatre + PoF
3rd form: Haste+ Disc + PoF + Hatred

Gem Swap on 6l chest
Spoiler
1st form: none
2nd form: I go for single target Dps therefore I replace melee splash with 20/20 Life leech. U can pretty much tank and spank
3rd from: During her phase switch I swap melee splash for WeD

Stats
Spoiler
Dps Sin: 31 k
Dps AoE: 19.5k

eHP: 4.3k
Block: 69/62
Armour: 11.6k

Resistances
capped at 81%
chaos: -31%

Lol maybe I should have written a guide, but I admit my build flourished bc of two different builds and author. This current build and this build

So i had zero theory crafting just minor tinkering to better suit my needs and playstyle
Last edited by obscenely on Jul 16, 2014, 9:26:44 PM
y="0"]wow theres alot to think about
but i think before i do anything big i should find some of those gems
good thing i fixed a mana problem thx for the help now now need to find good items

i think i linked em
what do u think i should get next ?
Last edited by turlight on Jul 16, 2014, 10:09:57 PM
"
turlight wrote:
Spoiler
y="0"]
wow theres alot to think about
but i think before i do anything big i should find some of those gems
good thing i fixed a mana problem thx for the help now now need to find good items

i think i linked em
what do u think i should get next ?

While leveling dont waste ur currency. wait until thr 60s Your first big item will be a 5l chest. You can get one from 2-5 exa. This 5l chest will provide u a gigantic dps boost. Then your 2nd item should be the alpha howls
While leveling dont waste ur currency. wait until thr 60s Your first big item will be a 5l chest. You can get one from 2-5 exa. This 5l chest will provide u a gigantic dps boost. Then your 2nd item should be the alpha howls[/quote]

thx will do that

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info