Peeps 1.2 Angry Pillar God (CoMK) Ground Slam & Fire Storms from Hell (Final build complete)

Started following you build, it's great for PotCG.

Regarding Bandits quests what would be your advice?
Normal » Oak?
Cruel » Kraityn/Oak/Point?
Merciless » Point?

Kraityn looks good for Cruel reward if we don't get many Dex points to improve our APS.
If u ask me, its normal: oak; cruel: kraityn; merc: oak (in some situations more charges gave me longer IC, to endure mobs).
I'd post this to reddit with a video, great concept.
I did some thinking, wouldn't ground slam, Added fire, cast on melee kill, EK and iron will be better? Added fire scales both, and hatred scales both.
Cool concept.

I'll try my hand at theorycrafting a bit on it when I get the chance. I've always wanted to do something at least decent with CoMK !
I'm proud I made the build that got hotfix nerfed by 80% in under a week :
Kamikaze Clones /1204796 (LL Mirror Arrow Instability Prolif)
"
cantilever wrote:

Im pretty sure you cant use more than 1 gem at a time for triggering anymore.

Really? Can you find a source for this? I haven't found anything that says this was changed, and it seemed to work fine during my testing (had one Firestorm with the MTX so I could tell whether both were triggering). But I could be wrong.
Last edited by The_Wuggly_Ump on Aug 3, 2014, 11:13:22 AM
Multiple spells works and i don't see why wouldn't they, even in CoC multiple spells works and CoC is way stronger than CoMK...
I'm looking into passive tree options for new update, so far this is what I got: Passive Tree.

Any ideas/changes?
CoMK will get a 20% increase to spell damage at gem level 1 with 1.2. Hype!!
And the % chance to cast is pushed to 100% at all levels.
In case you didn't notice that one :)
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info