The Custom Avatar Art Gallery (updated 18th May, 2019)

Did Peachii have 2? I hope the redhead with the mirror isn't deleted. I like that.
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
"
MaxTheLimit wrote:
Did Peachii have 2? I hope the redhead with the mirror isn't deleted. I like that.

I did. The first one was lovely for a little while until a couple people pointed out what the other red head looked like on a second look. GGG happily took it down after they agreed it was really questionable and then replaced it with a new one about a year later. It was so questionable I opted to take it down and go with no avatar in the interim.

I love the mirror one, wonderful job that actually scarily looks like my face since I didn't provide a picture. lol.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

"
Wadjet wrote:
"
I will update soon.

I don't plan to include div cards. They are not custom avatars of the same intent or quality. They serve well as card art but are not custom avatars showing off the true calibre of the art dept.

Interesting. I'd say the quality and style of the new Divination Avatars are quite a cut above the old custom ones. Such is taste.

Another question- is there a way to "opt out" of having your custom avatar posted in this thread?

Highly subjective of course, I like both the styles. As a cohesive whole the div cards look better, sure. I think players had a bit less of a hand in the final outcomes than they did for their personal avatars which led to a cooler batch when taken in as one collection. That being said, the older batch of personal avatars (Max Schulz's ones I believe) trumps all the others imo.

Charan's, Mesostelze's and Abattoir's come to mind
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Aug 26, 2015, 4:22:40 PM
"
peachii wrote:
I did. The first one was lovely for a little while until a couple people pointed out what the other red head looked like on a second look. GGG happily took it down after they agreed it was really questionable and then replaced it with a new one about a year later. It was so questionable I opted to take it down and go with no avatar in the interim.

I love the mirror one, wonderful job that actually scarily looks like my face since I didn't provide a picture. lol.

Ah. Nice of the art guys to work with you like that. Turned out well.
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
Today my long-awaited custom avatar (from diamond supporter pack...) went online. I proudly present Kal, the red were-frog.

Big kudos to the artist and the entire design team for the awesome work!
"
Rashkaldor wrote:
Today my long-awaited custom avatar (from diamond supporter pack...) went online. I proudly present Kal, the red were-frog.

Big kudos to the artist and the entire design team for the awesome work!

Too bad Charan is dead and we can't update the main thread any longer. There are a lot of new ones I've seen.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Maybe some GGG stuff member could make a somewhat official Avatar Thread with the data that is already here.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
鬼殺し wrote:
This is pretty behind but if anyone wants theirs added, let me know. :)

NICE ACCOUNT U SEA OTTER
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
鬼殺し wrote:
You are so odd.

Sea otters are cute, though, so I'd take it as a compliment.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Helo Brothers and Sisters :) I was like hmm...absent for few years ;) and after returning around October, I was soo amazed how this game changed, I've stayed here :P

Still learning new things, and even here lol! Tell me, mates, is there still any possibility to have a chance for a custom avatar? I just realized I was late about hmm...few years for sure :D

Thx for reply in advanced :)

Peace.
Seeing is believing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info