The Custom Avatar Art Gallery (updated 18th May, 2019)

"
They DO need to add more free options, that said.

Might update this today. Dunno. Might just kill shit.

Or they should offer more generic options using art currently existing in game for Kiwis, gems, weapons, armor, etc to be sold in the MTX store for reasonable prices. I'm sure people would buy multiples to switch between. I know I would have until I got this av, it's simply to awesome to switch now.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Gratz peachii on your new avatar :).

Looks awesome.

Spoiler
can i say, awesome compared to the older one? without being offensive? :s BUT IT IS!

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Uploaded. :) Devourer'Hulud, as you'd expect. Were you the one who came up with that phrase?
"Nothing happened." - CharanJaydemyr, TheWretch

Sayya's Item Filter (updated for Ritual!) - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1260712
I just got my avatar today. Its for my ingame character who is gingerbreadman
Last edited by stickman on Mar 17, 2015, 10:32:17 AM
"
Uploaded. :) Devourer'Hulud, as you'd expect. Were you the one who came up with that phrase?
I love your avatar, great idea.
Do you call Him with a shockwave totem ?
Last edited by Hamallainen on Mar 17, 2015, 4:48:23 PM
Great avatar! Had to look closer to get all the detail, but that only made it better.
I call mine The Witch: or (Satanic Succubus)

Thanks to George! (The artist of my avatar)

Spoiler
My avatar is a reinvisioned image from a doom metal album cover.
Spoiler
When I first saw this I immediately though of the witch doing some sort of satanic ritual out in the forest. I asked that my avatar be similar to the album cover except with the witch wearing the verdant helmet As I wanted her to have some poe flare!

IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
Last edited by Dethklok on Mar 18, 2015, 11:25:52 AM
"

LOL... I love it.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
These makes me really really jealous :(

But good for you guys!
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
"
stickman wrote:
I just got my avatar today. Its for my ingame character who is gingerbreadman

favourite so far
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info