Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

1.1.4 Patch Notes

Nice, I hope that inner treasure is fixed
Yes! More use of Desecrated ground!
Looks like some nice adjustments have been made. Thank you, GGG
Will an Acton's Nightmare pre-patch get the bonuses when the patch comes in, or only new drops?
What is the point of armor pieces slowing movement anyway? There isn't one. Just get rid of it all together.

All this patch did for me is boost dual wield 20% and you move a little faster. Whoop dee do.
Last edited by Rowsol on May 28, 2014, 9:52:44 PM
Hope the new vendor recipe with "common vaal items" covers the problem of getting vaal skill gems of a certain type for solo/self-found players. I still can't get a damn Vaal Molten Shell to drop.
Awesome! Looks like great changes all around.
"
Rowsol wrote:
What is the point of armor pieces slowing movement anyway? There isn't one. Just get rid of it all together.

Problem is that people like you don't like those penalty mechs and after they decrease it you are still whining... casuals...
Beta Member Since 2010
Last edited by Kalidor on May 28, 2014, 9:53:39 PM
what purpose does it serve to increase the SoTS rate but still have no "public" use for the item base in general? Only the people who have taken interest in the legend of fishing have been able to get them to drop in the first place so why increase the rate when most of the community doesnt even know how to get a rod in the first place? also after getting it, having to use it is another issue "publicly"
A step in a good direction when it comes down to DW, still not worth it tho. 20% increased pdmg is basically 1 average node. I'd always chose for more life, armor/evasion/shield and some res.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info