Two-Week Race Prizes

Grats all

Nice time to buy a video card. gogo
Slinkston's STANDARD Shop! http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/197511

IGN: Slinkston
Congrats to all the winners! Ambush & Invasion together was some mad fun. opening a box with "nearby monsters revive with onslaught", and having the invasion boss next to it was quite intense and I was lucky to be alive after it, since it revived Chaska, Bringer of Rain for me.
Congrats to all the winners. Most fun race, ever!
"
abcnever wrote:
HELL YEAH! CONCEPT ARTS!

gz :)
was hoping to win its my birthday :(
Really hoping to win that concept art. Oh well. Congratulations to all the winners.
So do we know what this "High" performance card is?
Because based on the advertising ive seen nvidia doing lately, and them not naming the card, it seems likely to actually be a GTX 750.

Congrats to all the winners, i personally hope you get a card that is actually high performance, rather than just being branded "High Performance".
Last edited by Xendran on May 26, 2014, 1:42:45 AM
no stash tabs :( such a bad luck , oh well congratz to the winners
i wonz a mouse?!!?!!?
"
Xendran wrote:
So do we know what this "High" performance card is?
Because based on the advertising ive seen nvidia doing lately, and them not naming the card, it seems likely to actually be a GTX 750.

Congrats to all the winners, i personally hope you get a card that is actually high performance, rather than just being branded "High Performance".

It's a variety of cards (they provided five), some of which are more expensive than others but they're all good.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info