The Two-Week Race has Ended!

Too bad some invasion and corrupted areas bosses are still too hard to manage. That and strongbox bugs made me stop the league after some days. Hopefully these concerns will be fixed soon.
I really liked the race, I will miss Invaders in Ambush ;(

"
that brings us to just $255 away from our overall target of $25,000! I'll leave the donation link up a bit longer

Chris, if you want to shave your hair, just go to barber and do it.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
I don't usually play HC, so was apprehensive at first... but this was a blast.
Great race!
"Imagining GGG as a cranky hormonal pregnant woman suddenly explains a lot." - CliveHowlitzer
I had the most fun since I joined the game during the past 2 weeks :) I never play hardcore and I'm a terrible racer, but I really enjoyed it.
Grats to all the winners.

edit: Wow, the top 3 is impressive. I remember when HvC reached lvl 100 and everyone was wondering how could anyone reach max level that fast. Now we have lvl 97-98s in a 2 week race. Sure, all the new content (77-79 maps, corrupted areas, exiles, shrines, invaders, strongboxes) equals more and faster exp, but this was impossible back in open beta. I'm surprised I reached lvl 50, haha.
"just for try, for see and for know"
Last edited by komlosi on May 24, 2014, 5:44:11 PM
Congrats! You guys are one of the best devs i know, keep it up! Cheers
The race was awesome, the nemesis and exile boss are a constant threat and roll/open chest is really really fun (even if ou drop crap :).
I am glad to be in Invasion, i didnt catch the start of the event. Maybe without working i would have passed lvl 85+ but it was way too hard to play that much and have some social life left...:D.

I hope that we would find those box in hardcore mode.

Also my friend died twice with desync issue. i know lot's talk about it but still its the bad side of this game you guys need to work on it harder.

See you Around !
Last edited by ArkhaN on May 24, 2014, 6:13:40 PM
Fiiine, I'll donate. :3
IGN: Frostveil
"
Chris wrote:
"
We'll see. I'm sort of regretting my Kiwi donation, but it was fun at the time I guess.

It was an amazing gesture, though. The kiwi charities get very little help in NZ so it was a really big deal for them. How much was the kiwi donation in 2012? I'll deduct it from the threshold for shaving my head so that it's much closer for people to reach :)

With this in mind I'm guessing you owe us a bald head. ;)
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
That was insanely fun. Died twice in the 50s, managed to get back up to 72.

I hope you make this a regular event (quarterly/half-yearly/yearly ?). Having all the players in a single league is really cool too.
Thank you GGG for a fun race! And congrats to the winners!

(Also, lvl 98?!?! SICK!!)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info