The Two-Week Race has Ended!

GG

Also please tell us something about the patch :D
IGN: Ziggro
Should've really given pulp credit for reaching 98 in two weeks. That is just straight up beastly.
Or do you not want to admit you were personally watching over him, Chris? :D
Good Luck ! :)
This race was a blast to play in. I think i will be waiting until next 4months have the boxes with the HC variation to really get back in the game (took a break after nemesis ended). Well done to everyone moving up in the ladder and best of luck on the prize pool drawings.

Also

Lets get ourselves a shaved head!
Last edited by phaenx on May 24, 2014, 5:01:09 PM
Best race so far and i think mainly because of the boxes and the risk in a hc league.

boxes where the best invention you guys had so far, it gives a "good-player experience" because of mob slaying fest and xp and beneath that there is a small chance of even MORE good player experience in forms of RNG jackpots.

Really, your best creation so far in terms of player experience.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I just brought another Mask -$5 :)
To quote Starball: "This was one of the most fun races alltogether I have played :D

- shrines
- boxes
- corrupted areas
- invaders
- shitloads of rares
- exiles in boxes lol ""

So basically.... model all POE leagues off this league from now on, kk! I was constantly challenged and having fun.

Now, if the currency or item drop rates were more realistic for average people...

Then we'd have a AAA title.
Playing Sacrifice of the Vaal at launch was peak living.
"
heyyous wrote:
Yay my guy is now in invasion league. :) Yes I agree that race was a lot of fun and those boxes really freshen up seeing the same zones while grinding. I'm not a fan of the freezing mod, that scares the hell out of me though.

I LOVE THE FREEZNIG MOD on strongboxes! gets my heart pumping... i'm like "kk, shit here it goes... shit shitshitshit YOLO! (*pops open) OHHH ITS ALL OVER.... NOOOO.... WAIT IM ALIVE!!!!"
Playing Sacrifice of the Vaal at launch was peak living.
cool man, was a good one
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Gratz on that race GGG, it felt awesome!

As you see, people getting to 98 in 2 weeks did not destroy your game ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info