[FUSION] We Don't Need 2 Guilds To Measure Up Like Stubby Does (STD/TMT) 248/250 66 Stash Tabs

Thanks FusionReactor, i noticed this after i posted, i actually just started a new character to try out melee and he is on the normal server. Thanks again and for the quick reply.

Edit: Barbonzo is the name of the character
Last edited by ThePersian92 on Jun 6, 2014, 5:58:15 PM
Hello, I read your website and bio and feel like this would be a great guild for me. I'm fairly new to this game and just starting to hit endgame content with my first character (though I intend to level up several other). Please invite or add to waitlist. Thanks!
Hey I've started to play this game a few days ago and I was looking for a guild to share the fun with
I was wondering if there is any spot left on your guild...
Just in case my IGN: Emelan
Thanks in advance!
Last edited by xSharok on Jun 6, 2014, 8:08:43 PM
"
Uzberg wrote:
Hello, I read your website and bio and feel like this would be a great guild for me. I'm fairly new to this game and just starting to hit endgame content with my first character (though I intend to level up several other). Please invite or add to waitlist. Thanks!

It appears you don't play Standard. If you are interested in starting, please let me know so I can invite.
"
xSharok wrote:
Hey I've started to play this game a few days ago and I was looking for a guild to share the fun with
Thanks in advance!

I sent you an invite just now. Welcome aboard!
"
FusionReactor wrote:
"
xSharok wrote:
Thanks in advance!

I sent you an invite just now. Welcome aboard!

I am not sure but I think i accidentally declined the invitation after I logged on..May I get a new invitation? Sorry for the trouble...
Please PM me or drop a line here if you posted to this thread or PMed me for an invite and didn't receive it. I think I got everyone but I never know. I'm getting old.n We have 3/60 spots left this morning.
Pm'ed you
Hi, I have been playing the game since late beta, but only casualy, highest toon is lvl 60,but I don't play that one anymore. I am currently in a guild , but its like a ghost town in there. I think Ive seen some chat in there once or twice in the couple months ive been there. So I am not new to the game, but looking for a bunch of like minded individuals who enjoy playing the game and not so much rushing through stuff.
"
mishoga17 wrote:
Hi, I have been playing the game since late beta, but only casualy, highest toon is lvl 60,but I don't play that one anymore. I am currently in a guild , but its like a ghost town in there. I think Ive seen some chat in there once or twice in the couple months ive been there. So I am not new to the game, but looking for a bunch of like minded individuals who enjoy playing the game and not so much rushing through stuff.

I just sent you an invite and welcome aboard!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info