[FUSION] We Don't Need 2 Guilds To Measure Up Like Stubby Does (STD/TMT) 248/250 66 Stash Tabs

It would be greatly appreciated if I could be added to the waitlist as well.

IGN: Hstfu
Hi, I'd like to join this guild when there is room available.

IGN: Sir_Ipsen
Ok guys I got you down on the waiting list. In the mean time, check out our website at poefusion.guildlaunch.com for lots of info on the game and our guild. YAR!
Pls invite me to guild when there is room
IGN:Jade_Money
Hey, I'd like to join your guild
IGN: Irishkoala
"
FusionReactor wrote:
"
GOuronos wrote:
Greetings...

I am a fairly new player; while my account is several months old, I haven't played a whole lot. I find that games like this are a lot more fun with other people.

So, I would like to be put on the waiting list to join the guild. I am not normally home until around 5pm CST, so will not be able to make the 4pm EST meets, but can certainly come on later in order to get some partying and group works done.

Unfortunately, I do not currently have a Standard League character. I currently have a couple of Ambush League characters. Does the guild have guildies in the Leagues as well?

Let me know when I may be able to enter the guild, and I will be sure to start playing more regularly.

Until that time...

Sorry, but for the most part, we're standard only, for now. If you want to play Standard, let me know and I'll invite.

Greetings...

If it means having people to play with, groups to join, and questions answered, I will dabble in Standard. :)

Let me know when there is room and the invite is sent.
Until that time...
Hello, I'm relatively new to the game and looking for my first guild. I would appreciate if you put me on waiting list.
thank you
IGN: IshakMata
Last edited by Grrebo on Jun 21, 2014, 5:43:10 AM
All of you are considered on the waiting list. In the mean time, please check out our website at poefusion.guildlaunch.com for lots of helpful stuff.
can i get added to the waiting list?
ign - Xcluse
"
RobIsSweet wrote:
can i get added to the waiting list?
ign - Xcluse

I'll get you in as soon as I can. Maybe a week. Maybe less.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info