[Removed by Support]

[Removed by Support]
Buying lvl 75 Plateau Maps - PM Amount + Price :)
Last edited by Simon_GGG on May 18, 2014, 7:16:23 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
First of all, you don't need to kill them. Skip if you can't.
Second, there is no way you encounter them that often. No...fucking...way...

Cheers!
IGN:
Standard: @MeowViking
Perandus: @VikingVortex
If you can't take them, skip them.
If you roll 2 exile then reroll.
If you're really having THAT much trouble with them, maybe fix your build or gear.

Corrupting Blood can be fixed with remove bleed on one of your flasks.

Exiles are meant to be hard and I'm glad that they are.
They also drop a lot of stuff when you kill them so the reward matches the difficulty.

Hang in the champ.
Last edited by taylorfest on May 17, 2014, 5:19:57 AM
"
HandsomeBear wrote:
First of all, you don't need to kill them. Skip if you can't.
Second, there is no way you encounter them that often. No...fucking...way...

Cheers!

Most of the time they're so fast, that I cannot get away from them. They follow you to everywhere, and they block ways where I want to kill monsters! That's not exciting at all
that makes me hate this game and its developers.
And I'm a 100% sure there are way more crappy players than me, in terms of gear and build and playstyle etc.
If they are not annoyed as hell, who is??

And as I just finished the map with the two exiles, now I alch'd the next map and guess what?
2 additional exiles. It's not bullshit, I get it too often - either with the 1st alchemy orb
or then using my chaos to reroll the map, passing really crap mods (and some of them include 2 additional rogue exiles aswell) until I got a map that I actually can run - and most of the time, that's no bullshit...there are exiles in the map......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"
taylorfest wrote:
If you can't take them, skip them.
If you roll 2 exile then reroll.
If you're really having THAT much trouble with them, maybe fix your build or gear.

Corrupting Blood can be fixed with remove bleed on one of your flasks.

Exiles are meant to be hard and I'm glad that they are.
They also drop a lot of stuff when you kill them so the reward matches the difficulty.

Hang in the champ.

I already reroll uncountable times buddy, trust me. I never play maps with shit rolls, not anymore.

But as they are in progress all the time, they add another shit mod from time to time - like in my case those 2 additional rogue exiles, not that I wouldn't play a map of that kind if the other mods are good, I do play them, often..and then the result is almost every time the same. I kill all stuff easy, and I fail at the exile so hard - there is no balance at all.

So for just 1 map you have to reroll uncountable times.. soon you're bankrupt.
Who the hell plays temp chains for example? I mean come on, even GGG could admit that nobody wants to play a map for 1 hour, when you can have it done within 10 minutes. But I know some still do..don't ask me why.
Same goes for fracture mod.
And what about ele weakness? What about - Max resistances? Even super tanky guys skip those mods.
What about reflect?
See there are a lot of possibilities that make you suffer, while trying to get a map through rerolling, that you can actually play. And that's not something you can/want to enjoy.

They shouldn't be harder than the map bosses. Else they could just create a special area for them, where you know exactly what's up - you're going to the room fighting the most hard mob in the map.

My build is pretty good, beside having no armour nor unwavering stance - cause the points are limited of course.
If I have another 20 points I grab iron reflexes and get me some armour with grace yeah. Then my survivability is a bit better, in terms of fighting exiles not a big change though, I tried with another build too.
I used Eye of Chayula aswell to fight that perma stunning/desyncing crap exile, I had no chance. Especially cause he regens his life all the time again. If he kills me, and I need to re-enter the map, preparing to attack him again, he's already full again, or he destroys me so easy that I have to run away (if that is even possible) so he can then regen his life back to a 100%.
Last edited by HeavenlySent on May 17, 2014, 5:36:05 AM
They could totally stop using fucking whirling blades, that's the single most annoying thing about them. But some of the fights can be really enjoyable, it's just that most desync like crazy.

edit: The ones with chaos damage are only bad because there is no dispel poison flask mod, which there totally should be. Even if the damage the viper strike deals is low now, there should be some way to counter slowly dying once you get 2+ stacks.

>inb4 [actually fuck this word would only get me on probation] that tell me to carry an amethyst flask
What is this.. 4th account? Here since May 2012.

Switching to another account for this ladder
Last edited by Freesland2 on May 17, 2014, 6:57:26 AM
are you on ambush?

sounds like you have a gear/build problem

ever since they nerfed the exiles i have had zero problems with them. even before they nerfed them, i could kill most of them without dying in 77/78 maps with nothing but a 5L. the burning arrow fuck was an exception.

i don't find them to be harder than the map bosses for the most part.

in general they are super squishy, so only a guess, but i think your DPS might be low for the content you are attempting.
Last edited by Veruski on May 17, 2014, 6:53:19 AM
"
Freesland2 wrote:
They could totally stop using fucking whirling blades, that's the single most annoying thing about them. But some of the fights can be really enjoyable, it's just that most desync like crazy.

The spark guy who teleports away from you is the worst.
"
Veruski wrote:
"
Freesland2 wrote:

The spark guy who teleports away from you is the worst.

Yeah, that one too, exiles using mobility skills is overall what makes some of them really stupid to fight, even worse when the skills cause heavy desync.

edit: JUST TO CLARIFY, I don't actually agree completely with OP, their damage is balanced now, but the fights are often just not enjoyable.
What is this.. 4th account? Here since May 2012.

Switching to another account for this ladder
Last edited by Freesland2 on May 17, 2014, 7:00:23 AM
"
Veruski wrote:
are you on ambush?

ever since they nerfed the exiles i have had zero problems with them. even before they nerfed them, i could kill most of them without dying in 77/78 maps with nothing but a 5L. the burning arrow fuck was an exception.

in general they are super squishy, so only a guess, but i think your DPS might be low for the content you are attempting.

I'm on standard.
And if you wanna see my dps, meet me ingame. I can kill whole screens within 1 second, at whichever lvl of maps.

I have no build problem at all, forget that.

I'm at 7.2k Es and that while using a 242 Es shield and maligaro's which have 0 Es. Plus my ammy / 1 ring have no Es either.
I'm capped at resists too if you wonder, 2 of 3 capped when playing ele weakness map.
I got 5.2k Evasion Rating which equals a 34% chance to evade.
The downsides of my build I already mentioned above - no armour (cause I have no iron reflexes nor any gear having armour - I'm CI!) But I can still play safe vs very hard physical hitting monsters....it's only the Exiles that make trouble and unwavering stance (therefor I can use chayula though) But I tried that vs the Exiles..it is still impossible.
I can kill Exiles that don't regen like crazy. Desync, they do all! But the melee ones desync the most, by far...cycloner, leap slam etc. etc.

It's an annoying piece of crap, just saying.
Last edited by HeavenlySent on May 17, 2014, 7:09:20 AM
"
HeavenlySent wrote:
"
Veruski wrote:
are you on ambush?

I'm on standard.
And if you wanna see my dps, meet me ingame. I can kill whole screens within 1 second, at whichever lvl of maps.

I have no build problem at all, forget that.

I'm at 7.2k Es and that while using a 242 Es shield and maligaro's which have 0 Es. Plus my ammy / 1 ring have no Es either.
I'm capped at resists too if you wonder, 2 of 3 capped when playing ele weakness map.
I got 5.2k Evasion Rating which equals a 34% chance to evade.
The downsides of my build I already mentioned above - no armour (cause I have no iron reflexes nor any gear having armour - I'm CI!) But I can still play safe vs very hard physical hitting monsters....it's only the Exiles that make trouble and unwavering stance (therefor I can use chayula though) But I tried that vs the Exiles..it is still impossible.
I can kill Exiles that don't regen like crazy. Desync, they do all! But the melee ones desync the most, by far...cycloner, leap slam etc. etc.

It's an annoying piece of crap, just saying.

Not sure why you're having so many desync issues. The only time an exile rubberbands on me is when they are tied to a strongbox and they are meant to go back to the box after a certain distance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info