ReverendBizzarre: ele cleave templar [6k life, 45k+ dps]

another question about inner force, cause you don't take it in your final build
does innerforce increase the effect of all auras (which you use quite a lot in this build)?

cause including the 2 nodes to get to innerforce, that would be a 30% buff to all the auras?
(wrath, anger?).
or is buffs something else i nthis game?

loving the build, played a few other templars before.
started this build 2 days ago and cleared vaal cruel today with only using one flask twice.
before he was much more annoying, awesome build!
Last edited by Luckyfer on Feb 6, 2013, 8:25:48 PM
"
Luckyfer wrote:
another question about inner force, cause you don't take it in your final build
does innerforce increase the effect of all auras (which you use quite a lot in this build)?

cause including the 2 nodes to get to innerforce, that would be a 30% buff to all the auras?
(wrath, anger?).
or is buffs something else i nthis game?

loving the build, played a few other templars before.
started this build 2 days ago and cleared vaal cruel today with only using one flask twice.
before he was much more annoying, awesome build!

Inner force affects most if not all of auras, I know that it works with anger and wrath.
IGN: Legends
I am tempted to try this out in hardcore but I can't really seem to figure out how you won't one shot ureself against ele reflect? Can you give me a scenario or good in depth explanation as to how not to one shot myself with this high ele dmg build?
Hey, I've been following this build since I started (never played until OB so I had to find a build and I settled on your shadow one). I got to level 70 with CI and I found that the constant stuns and low armour made it very hard to play. Thought about investing points into the middle clump of energy shield nodes but thought it might be better to just start another one based on health.

I've checked your build but I make it a point to customize it for myself or see if I can build it another way. This is what I came up with:

You can see that instead of going through the middle, I decided get the nice health and regen nodes near the marauder starting area. You lose out on the elemental damage in the middle but gain with Lava Lash (focus on fire), Berserking and the Arsonist clump (optional).

You can see I've invested a decent amount of points into mana reduction of skills. My plan is to try and remove reliance on the Mana Leech gem. I have no experience with builds using cost reduction so if it turns out to be ineffective I could take them out which would free up ~17 skill points to go towards other things like Inner Force clump, Mana Flows, more life, etc. Let us know what you think of it.
Last edited by Stardrinker on Feb 7, 2013, 3:26:03 AM
"
Stardrinker wrote:
Hey, I've been following this build since I started (never played until OB so I had to find a build and I settled on your shadow one). I got to level 70 with CI and I found that the constant stuns and low armour made it very hard to play. Thought about investing points into the middle clump of energy shield nodes but thought it might be better to just start another one based on health.

I've checked your build but I make it a point to customize it for myself or see if I can build it another way. This is what I came up with:

You can see that instead of going through the middle, I decided get the nice health and regen nodes near the marauder starting area. You lose out on the elemental damage in the middle but gain with Lava Lash (focus on fire), Berserking and the Arsonist clump (optional).

You can see I've invested a decent amount of points into mana reduction of skills. My plan is to try and remove reliance on the Mana Leech gem. I have no experience with builds using cost reduction so if it turns out to be ineffective I could take them out which would free up ~17 skill points to go towards other things like Inner Force clump, Mana Flows, more life, etc. Let us know what you think of it.

I was looking through your build and I myself was considering going down the marauder route as well, but the problem here with your build is lack of int. You'll have 52 from passives, but you will obviously need much more for Wrath and Concentrated Effect to make the most out of your dps. A level 15 Wrath requires 125 int so you would need 73 from gear at higher levels. Concentrated Effect though doesn't need clearly as much (73 for level 17). You may need to ditch a couple points off something else to stick into Savant (+30 int).
"
guamlegend wrote:
I am tempted to try this out in hardcore but I can't really seem to figure out how you won't one shot ureself against ele reflect? Can you give me a scenario or good in depth explanation as to how not to one shot myself with this high ele dmg build?

You can't oneshot yourself against reflect for 2 resons, this build has a lot elemental resistances 80 to all to be precise, and it never crits because i took RT.

Altough because of the high attack speed you can kill yourself on reflect mobs, there are a few ways you can deal with them, you cast rejuvenation totem while you pick the lesser mobs around the reflect rare with care, another way to deal with reflect and my favorite way, is to use conversion trap against the reflect rare, i have explained this in the main post.

When you convert the reflect rare, it is your ally so you benefit from its aura, so you can kill everything around it before the conversion ends and then you can easily kill the reflect rare because you only reflect the damage from 1 monster, you also need to use a life leech gem by the way it makes it so much easier.

"
Stardrinker wrote:

I recommend something like this if you want to go through the lower area:Passive skill tree build

I also strongly suggest you keep your eye on the dexterity nodes because you will need them to wield swords, i have been lucky to find decent gear with dexterity mods on it that save me a few passives that should be invested in dex.

I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Is Mana Leech the only way to get Mana back? I might see some Mana problems for me.
Please read my posts twice before you answer, you are probably not smart enough to get the meaning of it but hey its still free2play.
"
fLekkZ wrote:
Is Mana Leech the only way to get Mana back? I might see some Mana problems for me.

Soul siphon passive is another easy way of getting mana back and of course, mana flask
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Last edited by VictorDoom on Feb 7, 2013, 9:05:05 AM
I see u dont skilled it, do you have any Mana Problems at Rares or other stuff?

What about Life Leech, u are only using the Life regeneration nodes, do you have any other "Life Leech" stuff?
Please read my posts twice before you answer, you are probably not smart enough to get the meaning of it but hey its still free2play.
"
fLekkZ wrote:
I see u dont skilled it, do you have any Mana Problems at Rares or other stuff?

What about Life Leech, u are only using the Life regeneration nodes, do you have any other "Life Leech" stuff?

i dont skill it because im using a mana leech gem, im also using a life leech gem too beisdes all the regen nodes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info