Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

lol I lost health but gained armour
Could someone plz link a similar build like this for scion? Im at lvl 92. Thx alot!
BTW what is the best to use now. Kaoms, belly or carcass?
I'd say belly or CJ for more sockets for skills.
Can someone explain to me what triggers Elemental Equilibrium? Burn damage from righteous fire doesn't trigger it, so what does?
"
Orphexile wrote:
Can someone explain to me what triggers Elemental Equilibrium? Burn damage from righteous fire doesn't trigger it, so what does?

you trigger it with cold or light dmg on a piece of gear while you cyclone or w/e as long as it's not fire dmg done it will lower resist and boost your dmg
Just took a look at Leo's crafting bench, looks like there are two mods that increased dot and reduce dot taken (10% to 20%)... While that would've been amazing to mitigate RF, it's only craftable as a suffix on two-handers and shields, and at 80% fire res and 20% reduced damage taken it's still around 15% of life, meaning we need to keep Rise of the Phoenix or Saffel's. Would the increased damage mod be of interest (craftable on weapons) for RF or are the uniques still superior?
"
fanasul wrote:
Could someone plz link a similar build like this for scion? Im at lvl 92. Thx alot!

you are a lazy person?
Write random stuff here
"
fanasul wrote:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAdwB5wSzBS0GDgn2DF8NzRJpEuEUIBRNFm8XHBhqGJEZLho4GlUabBynHM4kqicvJ9Un7Sj6K1A1kjboNuk64TwFPC09Dz38QYdDyEWdR35M_03jUEdTUlOlVbVXDVgHWGNboF8_YEthIWSjZU1odGjycXl07XaseC9673wOfOWCB4KbgseE2YTvjM-PRpBVkc6UoJitmjua4Juhna6ezZ_LogCmV6cIpzCnVa2Nr2y3PriTvJ-9NsEExFjE9sauz37SIdR82E3Yvdlh2XzaYuFz4urjauvu7DjvDu988B_yQfJF9kj56PxL_gr-VP6P

You owe me a chaos orb
Niffler ty for this build , but when i do it , i dont have a lot of dex to wear carcass bro , i'm lvl 70 now and my life just 4k low amour , help me bro .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info